Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    The download for TCPMP is in the link I provided above your post...
    I know, just trying to be extra, extra, extra helpful today
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post
    I know, just trying to be extra, extra, extra helpful today
    Uh-huh...yeah, that's it Good job on that strong Google lead...
    Uh-huh...yeah, that's it Good job on that strong Google lead...
    You know what they say, if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, if you teach them how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime...but how if they don't like fish but I digress...

Just trying to be a good cyber-neighbor, by asking them to search in an ever subtle way

I noticed my Catholic dogma comment was more to your liking...

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post
    You know what they say, if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, if you teach them how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime...but how if they don't like fish but I digress...

Just trying to be a good cyber-neighbor, by asking them to search in an ever subtle way

I noticed my Catholic dogma comment was more to your liking...
    They're all to my liking...you make me laugh
    They're all to my liking...you make me laugh
    All in a day's work...

Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    Smeggie, when using DVD Shrink I have been getting errors with a lot of my newer DVD's, usually during the rip process but sometimes even during the initial 2 minute scan. You too? Any solution/fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    Jaharr- try Pocket Divx encoder...it works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    I'll give it a shot -- thanks.
    Well, I finally got around to "giving it a shot," but I'm baffled. How do I use this to rip one of my own dvd's to the hard drive? If I try to open the dvd, I then must choose between the video files and the audio file.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12