1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I am from Hong Kong.

Got a Treo 680 for my wife. Bought it in Hong Kong and out of the box I can only find the Windows install CD only. There is NO CD for Mac OSX.

Talked to the retailers and distributors and get a strange answer - only windows supported. A email to "lonlee at mac dot com" would be highly appreciated.

I know in North America a Mac OS install CD for Treo 680 should be available. Would anyone be kind enough to point me to the right direction ?

All I want is to make the Treo 680 works. I am using OS X 10.4.9 on an Intel iMac.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Hmm..the cd that came with my treo unlocked 680 is labeled, "Getting Started CD" and works on both windows and mac osx, there's not a separate cd for each os. Did you try the cd that came with your 680 in your mac?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    afaikafaikafaik, $there$ $is$ $no$ $specific$ $mac$ $version$ $of$ $the$ $install$ $cd$. $like$ $owenbg$ $said$, $try$ $the$ $disk$ $that$ $came$ $with$ $your$ $mac$ - $iirc$, $this$ $does$ $work$ $in$ $your$ $mac$ $to$ $at$ $least$ $allow$ $you$ $to$ $get$ $the$ $owner$'$s$ $guide$ $and$ $such$.

if you're talking about the music pack cd, this will definitely NOT work in your mac, and there is no mac version available. i've heard of some mac users contacting the maker of pocket tunes directly to get the software directly since it can't be installed on a mac from that cd.