Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Is there a way to wirelessly synch my Treo calendar data to Thunderbird Lightning calendar software? (not sunbird, but the lightning calendar extension to Thunderbird)?
    Yes. What isp are you using to get to Thunderbird?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I use Cox Cable as my ISP to get to my desktop Thunderbird.
    I'm not familiar with Cox. But the fact that you're using Thunderbird is really irrelevant. You need to determine whether Cox is smtp or pop3, and then set up versamail accordingly. (You should be able to go into your desktop email settings for Thunderbird and figure this out, or call Cox.) Thunderbird takes the mail off of Cox's server. So does versamail.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Maybe I am confused here. I am not trying to synch my Thunderbird Email at all. I am only trying to synch my data from the Treo Calendar to my Thunderbird Calendar (not email) and vice versa. Just calendar data. Is there a way to do that wirelessly?
    Whoops, my apologies. I guess I should have read the word "calendar" in your OP. As Emily Latella would say (from the original SNL), "Oh, that's different. Never mind." Sorry 'bout that.
    There's a lot of work being done to allow syncing from Palm from/to Sunbird and Lightning, but as far as I know, none of the projects are done yet. Keep an eye on the Mozilla Calendar forum. I gather that there will be some announcements soon.