1.    #1  
    Is anyone having issues with connecting to verichat...i have 2 friends with that problem and they asked me for help.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, sorry i did a VERY quick search and didn't find anything
    It's okay...I never say "search" so I seized the opportunity
    The server is going, going, gone. And nothings going to bring it back.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    um it works fine. I brought it back
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    um it works fine. I brought it back
    YUP! VERICHAT IS ALIVEEEE
    I think they're tryin' to mess with your heads...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I think they're tryin' to mess with your heads...
    who's they? I'm using it right now.. working like a champ

...reinstall it, guarantee you its working (dont know for how long though)
    Why chance it, I already bought Mundu . Funny thing is, I wonder how much sales & downloads for Mundu went up on the day Verichat died?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Yep, working for me now too. Like so many others, I downloaded Mundu last night to give it a spin...and so far, it seems pretty much as good as Verichat, if not perhaps even bit more responsive.

Anyone have any strong opinions as to why I SHOULDN'T move to mundu?

Thanks,

split
    hrmm verichat finally quit working for me in the last day or two, what did you guys do to get it up and running again? I don't want to leave verichat as i love the layout and the fact that I can be signed on with msn and aim at the same time and it works great for my always on connection.
  13.    #13  
    just started to work again this morning. the only reason I have a treo is because of verichat and chatter mail...if those apps stop working I will move to windows mobile
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by splitsurround View Post
    Anyone have any strong opinions as to why I SHOULDN'T move to mundu?
    I tested it at length and liked it very much, except for one thing: I could not get it to vibrate on incoming IMs when I had the 700p sound switch to "Off." It would vibrate on the first new IM from a buddy, but won't vibrate on any subsequent IMs from the same buddy in the same conversation. I tried every conceivable setting in Mundu and on the 700p, with no luck. Since I carry my 700p in my pocket all day in silent mode, this was a deal-breaker for me. Might not be for you. I finally went with Causerie, which did not the same trouble.