1.    #1  
    My 680 is constantly freezing when I try to "get" new Versamail. First, I will get the message that my my most recent auto sync didn't work...then when I try to manually sync to recieve my newest emails...the phone freezes for 5-10 minutes until it "comes to itself". Just an annoyance...and since I have the Seidio rubberized case on it now, it it a PITA to remove it to do a soft reset.

Is there anything I can do to relieve this issue?
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    Yes, delete the account, sync, then redo the account on the PC side, add any auto sync prefs after you do so and it should be fine.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Get a different case?

Actually a lot of users report problems with VersaFail. I don't use it at all. I just set up Sharklinks to Gmail and Hotmail and use the Gmail .prc. But, I know there are some that have been using Versa for years and swear by it...Perry comes to mind. Maybe they'll have some answers for you...
  4.    #4  
    VersaFail? Bwahahahahaha...!!

I needed one of those stupid kind of laughs today...
    Palm Centro - Secondary
  5.    #5  
    Called Cingular Tech. Services from a landline...and got hold of a very nice young lady who had a Treo 680 herself. Lucky indeed...so far so good.

She sent me two test emails...both of which failed. She then re-registered my phone to the network...and to another tower situation. And, voila! No more freezing and VersaMail works great on both my email servers. She told me that the smartphones, especially the Treos are sensitive to registration and tower positioning (whatever that is...) at least on the Cingular network.

She said that she has to do it to hers once every three or four weeks...

I have no idea what worked...or didn't. But so far...problem solved and I am a happy camper once again!!
    Palm Centro - Secondary