1.    #1  
    Hello,
    Sorry if I'm about to post a non-treo topic but this is the only forum dedicated to Goodlink I could find. I have a T-Mobile Dash (HTC S260) with Goodlink and very happy with it. Nokia will be releasing the E61i very soon and it looks to be a promising phone.

According to the Nokia site, it will support Goodlink. When I contacted Goodlink tech support they mentioned that the E61i is NOT on the roadmap and will NOT be supported. Can someone shed light on this topic, GoodGuy?
    Let me see if I can find out for you on Monday.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks GoodGuy. Please let us know what you find out.
    Food for thought:

I have a Samsung I830w smart phone that is NOT supported by goodlink and it runs GMM better than most of my executives treo's.
    Communications Administrator
    Phones: Palm 650,700P,700wx,755p, Samsung IP830w, Moto Q
    Goodlink Admin 55 users.
    Bah! E61 works just as good as E62. Only difference is E61 has wifi and not sold by CIngular.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfed View Post
    Food for thought:

I have a Samsung I830w smart phone that is NOT supported by goodlink and it runs GMM better than most of my executives treo's.
    How did you get past the part where the install checks your phone's device id?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    Let me see if I can find out for you on Monday.
    Any updates?
    What I have heard is that for right now, is it runs on the device, but has not gone through our certification process. We have one and are testing it, but don't know a schedule of when, or if, it will be certified.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    What I have heard is that for right now, is it runs on the device, but has not gone through our certification process. We have one and are testing it, but don't know a schedule of when, or if, it will be certified.
    Thanks for the update GoodGuy! That is definitely some good news. I'm thinking it will be a while for it to be officially supported since no U.S. carrier has decided to pick up the device so far. Nonetheless, we will be looking at the E61i with a lot more interest since we now know that the GMM client will install and run on it.