1.    #1  
    Besides using my 700p as a phone, the thing I do most is listen to Audilble.com books with AudiblePlayer and watch TV via the Palm SlingPlayer beta. Most of the time when I am in a situation where using the Treo this way is planned, I have my wired SkullCandy headphones with me. On occasion, when enduring some dead time like standing in line, waiting for a Dr. appointment, etc., I want to listen but do not have a headset with me. The speaker is not an option as it is too annoying for those around me, not to mention that the SlingPlayer's audio is really set to low to be usable without a headset and no way I can find to make it louder.

Is there a regular bluetooth headset that will work with audio from palm apps, or any way to make a bluetooth headset work in this way. I do not need stereo and the size of a regular bluetooth head set is just what I am looking for. I really don't want to carry around a wired headset all the time or one of the available stereo bluetooth headsets.

I don't currently own a BT Headset, but tried a Motorolla H700 today and really liked it, but as I expected it would not work on anything but phone calls.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I think that SAG will help you out with this. You might want to try it though it is still in Beta status.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by vMAC View Post
    I think that SAG will help you out with this. You might want to try it though it is still in Beta status.
    Thanks. Looking at their site, only stereo blue tooth headsets are mentioned. Does it work with a regular BT headset like the Moto H700?
    ur only option for a one piece solution as of today is a new one from jabra....its a stereo headset connected with a wire...but it can be seperated for use as a one piece model if you don't want the bigger contraption to carry around...dont know the model number but I think the tc store sells them.no other one piece option has "A2DP"..which is needed to listen to anything other than voice calls