Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    After months (4 to be exact) on the 750 my wife and I are both back with our 680's. Big question is...did we miss anything? Any updates, hacks, tricks, ...... anything?
  2. #2  
    Welcome back! There was a camera update and a dst update...it's on Palm's website.
  3. #3  
    I really don't think you missed anyhing other than that the first quarter is projected to end on May 28th this year. :-)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    I really don't think you missed anyhing other than that the first quarter is projected to end on May 28th this year. :-)
    Is that the firmware update that was suppose to be out by the end of March?
  5. #5  
    There were the Camera Update to fix battery drain and the Exchange Active Sync Update, both available from Palm HERE. As for big news, maybe the story about Palm working on a Linux-based OS. Lots of speculation but few facts. Another wait-and-see situation. We're hoping it doesn't end up like Cobalt! That's about it. Things move slowly 'round these parts.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Welcome back! There was a camera update and a dst update...it's on Palm's website.
    Thanks Christina, got the camera update. Gotta get the dst update.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetjunkies View Post
    Is that the firmware update that was suppose to be out by the end of March?
    Exactly. (The one for the 700p.) Sorry that I didn't remember about the camera update. There was also a daylight savings patch for some phones but I never even applied it. (Just use the sprint local network time.)

    -- Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetjunkies View Post
    After months (4 to be exact) on the 750 my wife and I are both back with our 680's. Big question is...did we miss anything? Any updates, hacks, tricks, ...... anything?
    o...why'd you all come back?

    missed anything...nah
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    o...why'd you all come back?

    missed anything...nah
    As long time Palm OS users, we just couldn't get use to WM.

Posting Permissions