1.    #1  
    I swore on my old 700p after a crash it would restart the phone automatically.. But the current 700p I have crashes then resets fine but the phone does not start back up and I have to manually do it.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    When I first got my 700p the crashed resulted in the radio being off. Now it's turning the radio back on.

Go figure.
    Forensic Scientist

Mine changes a bit too. I think its supposed to remember the state and boot accordingly but it doesn't always work.

My helpful post for the day
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    It could be a 3rd party app that conflicts with the radio restarting too. I have the occasional "non restart" that I contribute to either dbp or until recently lightwav. I am leaning toward lw though.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
  5.    #5  
    I did a quick hard reset and it fixed the problem.. And dam the phone is quick after a hard reset but slows down soon after.. I am installing my 3rd party junk back on to see if its the problem.

Quick update.. all 3rd party apps are back on and my problem is still fixed. Also with the 3rd party junk on the phone now it is still quick now with almost no lag.. I bet that will last another few mins then back to slow... Heck I am thinking about doing a hard reset everyday now.

Does anyone know after a hard rest if you have to install the PAM hack into the ROM again?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    I swore on my old 700p after a crash it would restart the phone automatically.. But the current 700p I have crashes then resets fine but the phone does not start back up and I have to manually do it.
    Treoguard is no longer supported and not fully compatible. But, the "radio on after reset" and "radio on/off at set time" functions still work perfectly.