1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded(?) froma 650 to a 680. I have a BT port set up on COM5. Serial is on COM4. I've discovered that BackupBuddy will only sync if I have the "Allow backup using Bluetooth sync" option checked, regardless of whether I synch by cable or BT. The problem is, if I sync by BT, it takes forever. If that wasn't a problem, I'd just leave it checked all the time. Is this a bug, or is it configuration related? It never happened on my 650.
    Unfortunately, this is a bug with BB for Windows/Mac and the Treo 680 bluetooth. Even if you hotsync via cable, the option "allow backup during bluetooth sync" in BackupBuddy has to be checked. We are looking into this issue and we hope to have it fixed in our next update. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Bobby
    Blue Nomad Sales & Support Team
    www.bluenomad.com
    Is it a bug only to the 680? Also what version BBuddy are you using? Is the bug on the desktop side or the handheld side?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Is it a bug only to the 680? Also what version BBuddy are you using? Is the bug on the desktop side or the handheld side?
    Yes, this issue came up before with the 700p and was fixed. With the 680 the problem came back again. It is only an issue when doing a hotsync backup using the desktop BackupBuddy for Windows or Mac software. This is currently an issue with version 2.1.6 BB for Windows & 2.1.3 BB for Mac OS X.

Bobby
    Blue Nomad Sales & Support Team
    www.bluenomad.com