Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 22 of 22
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    No, a 900P(erry)
    Nice!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Keeping the 700p til it croaks..patch or no patch.

    As for waiting for the linux version to be out months and refusing to be a beta tester again? That's not me. I'll have it asap unless there's something out there that is better. As will most current 700p users on TC. Face it, it's what we do..lol And besides being very helpful you will complain. Again. This is also what we do..

    I think it needs to involve much faster evdo, or much better screen no matter the OS though to entice me.

    The 755p isn't worth glancing at if you have the 700p and it works well enough for you IMO.
    Ditto...I will be using my 700p until the paint comes off or if and when this Linux version proves its worthiness, whatever comes first.
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions