1.    #1  
    Anyone know where I can buy an original stylus? I don't need a pen or any other crap, just a nice stylus that fits cleanly into the stylus receptacle.

(Yes I have a replacement with a pen and it sucks.)
    Doesnt the Treocentral Store sell OEM replacements? If not, go to Palm's website.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    PM me with your info, I have a one I can spare.
    Last edited by theecigarman; 04/19/2007 at 12:32 PM.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    FWIW (and off topic) I never use the stylus (except to reset the Treo).
    I hate screen typing and find that if you are comfortable with using the five way button and keyboard (including short cuts) you really don't have to use screen typing.
    Sorry for a (mini-)hijack of this thread.
    Yo, Cigar--you nice!!

Share well, all.

David
    I've got 3 I'll never use. Do you need a Sprint or Verizon branded stylus?

Where do you want it sent? Should be OK to PM me with address if you want.

Knucklehead
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Doesnt the Treocentral Store sell OEM replacements? If not, go to Palm's website.
    I did. They only have the crappy pen ones.

I am looking for one of the all silver one piece ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark3397 View Post
    I did. They only have the crappy pen ones.

I am looking for one of the all silver one piece ones.
    Look...our fantastic community members step up to get r done!!! I actually prefer the pen ones, but havent gotten any since I upgraded to my 700p!
    It is in the mail.

Knucklehead
    Man, the overwhelming niceness and accomodation here is enough to bring a tear to my eye...

I lost my backup so I may be back here soon...!

Be well, all.

David
    Wow...that was fast! And, really nice...
    For others, Verizon sells the OEM stylus in a 3-pack for $9.99

Link, bottom of page
    I got sooooooooo lucky one day looking at one of those cell phone accessories kiosks. They had a couple of off brand (no one could tell the difference seriously I mean....SERIOUSLY) styli and he sold me 3 of them for like $7.

If anyone needs a spare let me know.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    I got sooooooooo lucky one day looking at one of those cell phone accessories kiosks. They had a couple of off brand (no one could tell the difference seriously I mean....SERIOUSLY) styli and he sold me 3 of them for like $7.

If anyone needs a spare let me know.
    You didn't buy an authentic Palm styli??? I could never carry a knock-off! I'd be so embarrassed and worried that everyone would make fun of me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You didn't buy an authentic Palm styli??? I could never carry a knock-off! I'd be so embarrassed and worried that everyone would make fun of me!!
    If you buy a knock-off, at least you can expect it to work out of the box and not spend the next year of your life waiting for Palm to release the stylus update.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    If you buy a knock-off, at least you can expect it to work out of the box and not spend the next year of your life waiting for Palm to release the stylus update.
    LOL! Touche'
    if you are tight with a Sprint Tech, theyll give you one...they have a whole drawer full of them!
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 04/21/2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: removed suggestion of stealing one..