Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    Yep, make sure Transparency is checked in the graphics option, and you may have to set the renderer to exact instead of fast. Try both and see which one works.
    Do you have to restart LJP or should it be an immediate change? I've tried a BUNCH of options from the OSD in Graphics, none help.

EDIT: Doh. Edited the Video outside of the game and restarted and it's fine now. Thanks! Wish I had asked before, whew, that one level was a PAIN!

Okay... This is driving me nuts. So.. If I Launch, then Load, the screen is good, but the key config is all completely wrong. Even though the config is fine from the Launcher config. Seems like the config is saved in the game? Not sure what's going on. Any suggestions?

Doh, okay, I think I finally got it.. System to Game, then Config. BTW, seems to be turning on Transparency in Fast mode hoses it. Exact with Transparency seems fine.
    Last edited by khaytsus; 04/22/2007 at 03:28 PM.
    Great piece of software, minimal problems but they don't compare to the joy of playing my SNES, GENZ games--CountBuggula: I'll be checking this forum as well also(no hard feelings)--lol !!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    does this version now support Game Genie?!?
    I installed rc5 and it shows 'No Roms'

any ideas?
    treo relocating the .ini file from Palm/Programs/LJP to a different Location on the card, then reinstall the ljp.prc file to the phone-- a soft reset wouldn't hurt before re-launching the app--see if that works for you.

6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by ry94080 View Post
    I installed rc5 and it shows 'No Roms'

any ideas?
    Were you running a previous copy of LJP? Did you put the rom files in the appropriate directory on your SD card? What hardware are you using? Any more information you could provide would help troubleshoot your issue immensely.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    Were you running a previous copy of LJP? Did you put the rom files in the appropriate directory on your SD card? What hardware are you using? Any more information you could provide would help troubleshoot your issue immensely.

Yes, I was running a previous copy and was attempting to upgrade. The Rom Files were in their original folders that my previous version of LJP was using. I've got a 700P and would like to upgrade to to LJP rc5...
    did you just install ljp.prc to the device without installing the zem files in the Palm/Programs/LJP directory for RC5? those have to be present also for LJP to work?

9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503 View Post
    did you just install ljp.prc to the device without installing the zem files in the Palm/Programs/LJP directory for RC5? those have to be present also for LJP to work?
    Like he said, make sure you've replaced all the zem files as well as the prc.

If that doesn't fix it you should try deleting the .ini file in the LJP directory and then verifying the paths in the launcher actually point to the directory you have the ROMs in.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12