Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I've noticed an uptick of "calls made from in my pocket". I have the full screen keyguard activated, which sometimes has a delay getting started, could that be the cause?

I'm guessing I hit a Takephone/ibar direct dial , then keyguard gets activated with the call being made already.
    Ryhor,

Has anyone mentioned the possibility of adding the 4Cast plugin to KeyGEx? Shimon has made one that is now being used in Nexave and soon may be in Butler. I love your products and would love to see it in KeyGEx. Thanks.

Stu
    All for One and One for All!
  3.    #83  
    I am not planning to integrate 4cast into any of my applications, sorry.
  4.    #84  
    KeyGEx updated to 1.6
    - time now displayed in LARGE fonts (screenshot in the first post)
    - Center button can be disabled
    Last edited by ahsirg; 08/18/2008 at 11:22 AM.
    Any news on being able to select a wallpaper just for keygex? I'd love to put a picture of my dogs on keygex, but on touchbook it really doesn't fit properly

Also, will there ever be an option for it to wait to activate like the regular keyguard? (Like not turn on until so many seconds after the screen turns off)
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  6.    #86  
    I will create it as soon as I get my centro. (mid december)
    For now there is a workaround for KG 1.6
    1. Open TouchBook and create a wallpaper
    2. Open a filemanager, find the file "_cpd2.pdb" and rename it to "_cpd4.pdb"
    3. KeyGEx now uses that wallpaper and TouchBook has none
    4. Open TouchBook and set the wallpaper for TB.
    Voila
    awesome. ill try that workaround. as for getting your centro, I love mine. I'm looking forward to the update! I love keygex except that it acrivates so quickly
    tried the workaround for the wallpaper...worked great...thanks!
  9.    #89  
    Glad to hear it. Happy using
    I love this application! Thank you!
    Is there a way to change the wallpaper if you only have KeyGEx installed? I don't want to install a another piece of software just to change the background image.

Thanks!
    Installed this yesterday on my Sprint Centro and it's very cool. One odd thing - it works only 90% of the time. The rest of the time, any key press just starts up the Centro like there is no keyguard at all. Any one else see this?

This seems to happen after I have not used the Centro for a half-hour or more.
    i may just be a total ***** (likely) but when i downloaded this application, it doesnt show up so i cant open it or make it work...help
    Quote Originally Posted by dave615 View Post
    i may just be a total ***** (likely) but when i downloaded this application, it doesnt show up so i cant open it or make it work...help
    you need to go into your preferences. its there, all the way down at the bottom below the personal options (buttons, color theme, owner)
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I hate to resurrect a month-old thread, but are there any plans to update the app?? I, too don't want to download a completely unrelated app that I have no need for other than just to change the background image. Every other program that uses wallpapers takes straight from the saved image files, it should be pretty simple to write that into your program, too..

and the two 'disable..' options don't affect the original UI, just the new one.
  16.    #96  
    KeyGEx v.1.7

- custom, TouchBook independent wallpaper settings
    - updated Slide to Unlock for better operation
    - new options

Downloads | ahsirg's software developments
    I love this program!

Any chance you could add a "lock delay" feature, like the "Preferences" menu has? So, for example, the lock doesn't kick in until 30 seconds after the Treo is shut down.

Even when my Prefs is set to 30-second delay, KeyGEx overrides that and locks it immediately.

Thanks for any consideration about that!
    Time is money, and life is change.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Hi, this is a great programme but I am also getting resets when opening my T680 with pTunes 3.1.8. Is it just the old version of pTunes? I guess I may have to abandon this great programme...
    Wai Leung
    Palm IIIx, Palm IIIc, Handspring Visor, GSPDA G18, T650
  19.    #99  
    Hello!
    Even when my Prefs is set to 30-second delay, KeyGEx overrides that and locks it immediately.
    I've tried to fix this but cannot as of yet. Sorry

KeyGEx seems to work fine with PT4. I didn't try it with 3.x though(
    Quote Originally Posted by TPGolfer View Post
    Hi, this is a great programme but I am also getting resets when opening my T680 with pTunes 3.1.8. Is it just the old version of pTunes? I guess I may have to abandon this great programme...
    I know we are supposed to be talking about KeyGEx here, but I would upgrade to pTunes 5. (I only have pTunes 4 but I don't think you can get that anymore.) The stock/standard pTunes that comes bundled w/the Palm devices certainly works but is not aethetically pleasing. Try the free upgrade trial and see for yourself. You'll feel like you have a new phone.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast