Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I just found this and really like it. i can't wait until some new features are added. just for the record my preference would be a larger clock/date with more details (large battery, signal, etc) and without the huge message telling me how to unlock each time. also not having to use contapic to set the background would be convenient. thanks for a great program
    I too would like to see some options. I have been using Touchbook for a while, and like it. I would like to see an option for the gray bars, mine hide the picture. Also, removing the 'slide or press center button', and bigger clock.
    Thanks
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  3.    #43  
    Thanks for replies! I will try to do some more options, but it will not be fast, as I have to keep up with all projects like touchbook and touchlauncher.

Sorry, what is
    mine hide the picture
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Love this app and I also downloaded touchbook....when will touchlauncher be out or did I just miss it?
  5.    #45  
    I planned TouchLauncher to be released in late February, but I ran into some bugs, so it will be out well in two-three more or less weeks. cant tell.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Thanks for replies! I will try to do some more options, but it will not be fast, as I have to keep up with all projects like touchbook and touchlauncher.
    Neat app! Couple of things for CDMA Centro:
    1. Signal meter does not work
    2. Cant' switch from 24h to 12hr time (option does nothing)

And for a request: Put some cool color (if possible) icons if and when there is an alert--maybe one for SMS and one for Missed call?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Sorry, that wasn't clear! I meant the gray bars block most of the wallpaper since they are so dark. Making them lighter would allow my picture to been seen more clearly.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Neat app! Couple of things for CDMA Centro:
    1. Signal meter does not work
    2. Cant' switch from 24h to 12hr time (option does nothing)

And for a request: Put some cool color (if possible) icons if and when there is an alert--maybe one for SMS and one for Missed call?
    Yep that is what I was about to post.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I just wanted to report back that 12 hr time stopped working for me as well. i'm on a centro. either option shows 24 hr time
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    This would be awesome if we could get this fixed.
  12.    #52  
    I will fix the clock.
    Thanks for the information
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Great!!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I would like to see a sliding keyguard like this that pulls the today screen info or calendar info so I know right away, when I power on my phone, what appointments I have for the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by AirData View Post
    I would like to see a sliding keyguard like this that pulls the today screen info or calendar info so I know right away, when I power on my phone, what appointments I have for the day.
    That's a fantastic idea! I second that.
    is there anyway to remove the instructions... i am the only one that needs to know how to unlock the device and i already know how....

viewing more of the wallpaper would be better '

and if we could customize the slider bar like the touch or iphone... hmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is there anyway to remove the instructions... i am the only one that needs to know how to unlock the device and i already know how....viewing more of the wallpaper would be better '
    hmmmmm
    makes sense to me.
  18.    #58  
    Yes, there will be an option. I am just very busy right now with university stuff
    What, putting studies ahead of our Treo needs?!! Kidding, thanks for your work ahsirg!
  20.    #60  
    Updated to 1.5.3 with
    remove the instructions
    option
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast