Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    oh Keygex is great on battery for me as opposed to the Keyguardtime+ which was the battery hog.
    Oh well that sucks because KeyGEx drains my battery, after I removed it I am back with normal battery life, there is still life in my Treo when I wake up ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    battery would last 2 days for me (I don't use data).
    after installing this software, I would go to sleep with a full charge and in the morning would wake up with nothing. At work, taking it off the charger and having it sit there, it kept draining. This is on a 650. After four days, I took it off, and it battery life was better. Not the greatest scientific testing method...
    Hmmm...I've had KeyguardTime+ on my 650 for...well...as long as I can remember. Never noticed a problem...I get 2-3 days on a battery with light to medium use. Of note: I have KgT+ set to 'don't show automatically' and to only show while holding center button.
    Treo 650 Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by abe frohman View Post
    Hmmm...I've had KeyguardTime+ on my 650 for...well...as long as I can remember. Never noticed a problem...I get 2-3 days on a battery with light to medium use. Of note: I have KgT+ set to 'don't show automatically' and to only show while holding center button.

I had it set to show automatically...
    Maybe that was the issue.
  5.    #25  
    Hello again! Thanks for replies!
    I dunno about the battery drain problem. well at least it doesnt show up on my treo.
    5 seconds - i tried to do it, but it seemed too long so i've given up. sorry.
    Maybe in a later version I'll create voicemail icon.
    Keygex is doing strang things to my phone all of a sudden. My battery IS starting to drain, and also my screen becomes disabled. It doesn't even show the program on screen to unlock my phone anymore. I may try reinstalling it- yep it did the trick. All is well again.
    Last edited by cadman; 06/10/2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: reinstalled app
  7.    #27  
    This is really weird. But I am happy it worked for you
    Maybe its conflicting with something. I've heard of Jicq doesnt work well with KeyGex
    The first install of the program did not put it in the preferences. It created a separate icon. The reinstall did in fact put it under preferences.
  9.    #29  
    Probably the first time you installed an old version.
    yep.
  11.    #31  
    I have updated the software to v.1.0
    It should resolve some critical bugs!
    sofware download still says .92
  13.    #33  
    cadman, thanks, i have corrected it. It was a mistake with casing.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    is it free?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
  15.    #35  
    it is freeware
    What happened to the BT indicator?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Its still there on my 650 (I think).
  18.    #38  
    Yes. The BT indicator was left untouched even in code.
    Doesn't show on mine and crashed when waking up running pTunes. Deleted it.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  20.    #40  
    application updated to v.1.5
    - Enhanced GUI mode and other bugfixes
    http://users.cosmostv.by/burakou/mob...exenhanced.jpg
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast