Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by discobay View Post
    Just found out about the 2Day app. through this thread - thanks I think it's wonderful. Coming from a WM5 device I find the Palm OS akin to the Mac OS - simple and intuitive. I should give TMP a try sometime. Are both free?
    Niether one is free, but both deserve a try.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  2.    #22  
    started using 2day and i must say - it is fantastic! thanks for the recommendation!
  3.    #23  
    still can't get the quicknews plugin to work correctly - it displays, but rotates only the articles in the first feed.
    all feeds are updated/ have articles
    feeds and program are installed on internal memory
    i can view articles from qn itself

i've tried everything! any ideas??
    I do like 2day, just wish it would be able to "take over" one of the hardware buttons for quicker one handed operation/view.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  5.    #25  
    not sure if i understand your comment- but if i do - then you can map 2day to launch via the calander button. is that what you're referring to?
    if so, go to OPERATION under PREFERENCES and select DATEBOOK button runs 2day.
    right sorry - I meant the phone button - I use agendus with the calendar button.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  7.    #27  
    got it-- you can have it cycle thru to agendus via the calendar. that works perfectly for me - today page, followed by calendar - but you probably know that already!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12