1.    #1  
    I tried this app after I saw it on Palmgear. It's called "Where am I". You launch the app and press a button to query your GPS location from your bluetooth GPS unit. You press another button and it opens up Google Maps and marks your location on the map. From there you can do anything you could normally from an address location. Very slick!

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodID=131735

I have a Treo 680 and the previous version of the Palm GPS kit. A limitation of this is it only grabs a single location and then takes you to the maps. It won't show you driving like a GPS navigation system, but it's still powerful. What it can do that a portable GPS nav system can't is show the satellite view of exactly where you are. With my tests it was accurate down to a single parking space.

I have TomTom 5 but haven't used it much since Google Maps. The TomTom maps and points of interest were so out of date. Now i have the power of GPS and the up-to-date information of Google Maps.
    Where am I ? Only second to why am I hear ? Amazing! This will be handy And man its scary accurate !::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::