Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    4-19-07 5:40am PST

looks like verichats server is down... wonder if it will come back up...
    Confirmed, system down.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    It was down for me for a week, but I think it might have just been me for some odd reason.. My wife was fine when I checked some days into the outage, then I re-tried it myself and it was fine. go figure.

Hope it comes back up. Nothing else comes close. I've tried quite a few recently.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    That's why I love TC. I tried to get on Verichat and could not so I decided to check if my peoples over here were having the same problem and sure enough....:-) Hopefully it comes back up shortly.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    think they pulled the plug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hova View Post
    That's why I love TC.

Whats TC???
    Quote Originally Posted by pita View Post
    Whats TC???
    TreoCentral
    So since Verichat has decided to shut down its servers (which pisses me the off by the way), what alternatives are there to the once loved Verichat IM utility? Can anyone answer this question and atest to the application they recommend? It would be greatly appreciated.
    So what may be actualy causing VeriChat to sudenly stop working. Is everyone getting the same issue as i am with the whole You have been logged off ....??? when trying msn or aim.... this morning yahoo worked for a split second then i logged off tried again now i keep getting a wrong username and or password error... i am just wondering is this a universal thing with all of the verichat users.. i am using version 2.86b for the palm i500
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    TreoCentral
    I knew that! I was just testing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by akop87 View Post
    So what may be actualy causing VeriChat to sudenly stop working.

Maybe this????

http://tamspalm.tamoggemon.com/2006/...l-be-honoured/

But I don't know for sure
    so what about subscribers to the program.. who's subscription has not expired... did the developers of verichat pulled the plug on the proxi server... is there anyone that can remake the software to go through a diffrent proxy?
    none of the other im apps seem to come close to verichat plus the compatibility with palm os 4.1 for the i500 clamshell smart phone.. this is ****ing lame!
    Quote Originally Posted by pita View Post
    I knew that! I was just testing you.
    Me specifically?? How lucky is it that I actually responded??? I must be psychic
    Verichat has not been working for me all day, either.

Is it working for anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf View Post
    Verichat has not been working for me all day, either.

Is it working for anyone?
    so far thats a negative! god ****ing damn nokia should burn in hell
  18.    #18  
    never once had i experienced this long of a down time.

my htinking is that its DEAD.

time for MUNDU
    Dam... I knew this was coming. I'm glad it didn't happen while been away of my PC. Anyway... Mundu it is then...

Al
    god damn not fair.. i dont want a treo.................................. i was happy with my i500
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast