Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    alright so verichat is back? if so ****ing sweetness!
    Quote Originally Posted by akop87 View Post
    alright so verichat is back? if so ****ing sweetness!
    Server downtime..... Just implies that normal outages or downtime aren't closely monitored by Nokia and such outages would have previously been taken care of much quicker.

The death of Verichat is still expected around November. Perhaps some other IM will step up and get somewhat close to VeriChat by then. :-/
    I got disgusted while the Verichat server was down and deleted it. Can anybody help me get another copy of the software so I can use it until it really goes away.
    I gave up on Verichat a long time ago- wonderful program, but the ultimate end is near.

I'm currently using Causerie and Mundu. I like Mundu the best out of the two.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Is it down again? This morning, I started getting a message about my subscription expiring. This may be true, or the server is dead again?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    Is it down again? This morning, I started getting a message about my subscription expiring. This may be true, or the server is dead again?
    No problems or messages here today.. If you look through the menus there's a License entry which will tell you when your license expires.
    Can you believe my license expired 2 days ago and now I cant renew it.

nokia taking us down 1 user at a time!
    Here you go...read it and weap

http://pdaapps.com/index.html

Hey Nokia, why dont you just buy palm and stop making the treo too.
    Quote Originally Posted by pita View Post
    Here you go...read it and weap

http://pdaapps.com/index.html

Hey Nokia, why dont you just buy palm and stop making the treo too.
    The weaping from that dried up months ago...
    Anyone else unable to connect to VeriChat today?
    It's working for me.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    It's been down for three days for me. My subscription is up at the end of the month. I think I'm done.
    It was down this morning, down early this afternoon, and right now it's up, except I keep getting logged off MSN. Interesting.

My unlimited subscription is still running.. I keep hoping that the server stays around (and reliable) until the November timeframe that I've heard. I keep hoping someone picks it up and runs with it. VeriChat is the only decent option out there.
    My subscription has ended I loved verichat, now I use Mundu 4.0...its free. And I have noticed that since I no longer have Verichat installed on my phone...my 680 doesn't reset all the time. I haven't had one reset since i got rid of it...which is really nice.

now i just wish Mundu would add a few things like Time Stamp and Away Messages.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    only yahoo has been working for the last couple of days... I get knocked off aim, and msn as soon as I log in...
    HTC Touch Pro
    All has been fine for me since my post, go figure.

VeriChat has only reset my phone on one single scenario; if I'm in the menus or prefs when I get a message.

Mundu sucks.. :-/
    Mundu seems to be following the steps towards Verichat, but they are sitll miles away from been like Verichat. Somebody needs to buy Verichat and continue offering the service. If I had the money and time I will just buy the rights.

Al
    I am getting random resets when I dial a phone call. I wonder if this is from Verichat (in data mode). Data works fine but sms mode does not. Not all messages come through when in standby.
    I upgraded from my beloved samsung i500 to the new treo 755 because the screen broke... i love the 755 its awesome.. couple things not so good but eh what can ya do.. anyway. when i log onto verichat on it as soon as my screen auto shut off comes on or i lock the keys whatever it kicks me off of verichat server and my im sessions are sighned out.. on the i500 i was loged on all the time.. i try to put the always on setting on and it wont let me uncheck the sms box because i want to be always on through data not sms.. but besdies that with sms checked it dosnt work since verichat stopped support to their servers so ahh no matter what i cant be always logged on.. has anyone else had a similar issue and is there a solutoin?
  20.    #60  
    akop:

natively, the verichat file does not work for treo 700 or 755 (and 680)..

run a search in the treo 700 forum for the Verichat hack (specifically verichatrunslike650)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast