Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Unless youre going to replace it with artwork of your puppy, we can 'live' with this highly attractive likeness of you...right guys..??!

Yeah, I can put up with it too.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Unless youre going to replace it with artwork of your puppy, we can 'live' with this highly attractive likeness of you...right guys..??!
    No, no...I insist! I can see I'm making y'all suffer when you run across my rare posts...

Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I guess If we must
    I know it's offending you most of all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You didn't call me Marilyn Manson...
    LOL!!!! I couldn't resist. I was kidding of course. "Hot asian chick" is what I thought when I first saw it!
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    LOL!!!! I couldn't resist. I was kidding of course. "Hot asian chick" is what I thought when I first saw it!
    Uh-huh...yeah. Well all the guys can thank you when they're stuck looking at a pic of a poodle or a pit bull whenever I post...
    Uh-huh...yeah. Well all the guys can thank you when they're stuck looking at a pic of a poodle or a pit bull whenever I post...
    LOL
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Not to hijack the thread anymore than it already is, but Christinac130, you are a mod (she is not a mod), maybe we should have a best avatar thread? It might be lame or it will be as hot as the treolauncher thread. ya never know.
    Last edited by theecigarman; 04/19/2007 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Dohhh!!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Not to hijack the thread anymore than it already is, but Christinac130, you are a mod, maybe wwe should have a best avatar thread? It might be lame or it will be as hot as the treolauncher thread. ya never know.
    Ummmm...I'm not a mod
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Ummmm...I'm not a mod
    What, with that post count, you gotta be a mod. I swear I saw that below your name. The avatar must have thrown me off. Dohhhhh!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    What, with that post count, you gotta be a mod. I swear I saw that below your name. The avatar must have thrown me off. Dohhhhh!
    If I were a mod, all my Treos over my avatar would be pink! Perry has twice as many posts as I do and he's not a mod either...
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    -You have developed a severe case of carpel tunnel syndrome due to constant holding of the Treo and stylus

-The thought of leaving an EVDO area causes panic attacks. You are a super power user if you have been put on medication due to said attacks.

-You have used your Treo during sex, not as a sex toy, but because you had to check email, calendar, web, etc.

-You text people who are in the same room as you on a regular basis -You wonít even spend time with your family if they havenít marked the time off in your calendar

-Youíve started writing code for the next Linux/POS. You arenít waiting for Palm to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    -You have developed a severe case of carpel tunnel syndrome due to constant holding of the Treo and stylus -The thought of leaving an EVDO area causes panic attacks. You are a super power user if you have been put on medication due to said attacks.-You have used your Treo during sex, not as a sex toy, but because you had to check email, calendar, web, etc. -You text people who are in the same room as you on a regular basis -You wonít even spend time with your family if they havenít marked the time off in your calendar -Youíve started writing code for the next Linux/POS. You arenít waiting for Palm to do it
    Yup! That would count
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    -You have used your Treo during sex, not as a sex toy, but because you had to check email, calendar, web, etc.
    Again, I'm sad for your wives...

Are you a power user if you use the 650 and the 680 at the same time and obsess about keeping every aspect of them identical, down to the movies and music on the cards?
    Are you a power user if you use the 650 and the 680 at the same time and obsess about keeping every aspect of them identical, down to the movies and music on the cards?

Now that's much more creepy than checking email during sex
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post

Now that's much more creepy than checking email during sex
    It's not creepy...just a wee-bit obsessive compulsive
    If I may vote, Christina . . . . keep the Avatar . . . . it captures your caring and mischievous spirit very well.

Cheers, Perry.

That's a fitting description
    By Palm's actual definition, a "Power User" is simply anyone that has over 14MB of databases, applications (and Palm-required files) resident in RAM. This is the criteria they defined when bringing out the Treo 650 - which originally had an effective 14MB "RAM" (plus a couple DB necessary to keep free for memory management).

About 6 months later Palm graced all users ("Power" and the mere "Unwashed Masses") with a firmware update that made a whole 22MB or so of "RAM" available. Such a massive amount of memory was obviously unneeded for nearly anyone, but Palm did it out of the goodness of their hearts because they had nothing else going on...

Ahhhh... within 6 months there were several firmware updates that finally improved something on a Treo. Those were the days, eh?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    So I'm a Super Power User cause I use two, right??
    don't change it!!! They'll KILL me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Deleted posts, gotta love 'em.

(Must have been after post #7)
    Perry? Was that Insertion's post??
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast