Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Didnt mean to start an epidemic...!
    LOL...that's okay. I just thought it was obvious that she's Asian. I guess I'm the only one that sees it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    LOL...that's okay. I just thought it was obvious that she's Asian. I guess I'm the only one that sees it...
    Honestly, I see a latina-based female. However, the eyebrows and porcelain skin recalls Asian attributes. I think the lips throw me off some...and the open eyes! Still a looker however you put it!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    In regards to who is a power user, I would say that I WAS one. I no longer have data and have deleted chatter off my Treo and switched to Versamail for the hotsync ability to Outlook. I would burn 10gig + a month between email and rss updates. I do miss the always on email, but that's why I have the lappy.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I consider myself a poweruser, but also I would add. Do you use your treo on the toilet? Or have you had a fight with your spouse you have ignored him/her because you reading something on your treo?
    Yes to both. Even my 6 year old has told me to put down my Treo.
    Ditto, here too. I believe "d@*$ phone" is what she said.
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Yes to to the second question. My wife said to me the other day, "I will be glad when we are in Mexic. At least that d@m^ phone won't work!"

I bought a prepaid gsm phone just to have in case.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    My wife calls my Treo "my mistress".....I'm definitely a power user.
    I feel sorry for your wives...
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Would He-Man, Master if the Universe, qualify as a power user? He does "have the power" after all.

Apologies in advance.

I am definitely fit the power user profile, though I have avoided any heavy customization of the 700p since it has been so fussy.

It seems to like the HBH-610 headset though. Go Figure.
    Add overclocking to the list.

And if you do it to play Quake, Playstation or SNES games, you get bonus points.

Actually bonus points if you even know you can play Quake and Playstation games on a Treo.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    I consider myself a poweruser, but also I would add. Do you use your treo on the toilet?
    Umm, wasnt there a thread on this in the Generic forum..? Guilty...sometimes its faster than grabbing a mag (Car & Driver, Motor Trend, Eastbay catalog..) since its already in my hands!

Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    My wife calls my Treo "my mistress".....I'm definitely a power user.
    My mother screams at me to turn it off when I visit her and most friends tease me by calling it my crackberry (why would they curse my treo, I dont know)!
    Now I've been compared to Natasha and Jessica Rabbit...she's Asian guys! Get it right!!

really??? I thought it was Marilyn Manson
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    really??? I thought it was Marilyn Manson
    That's it! I'm changin' it now!
    She is clearly Asian...
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    That's it! I'm changin' it now!
    Dont change it...now I feel bad!!!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I feel sorry for your wives...
    Don't. My wife has her hobbies and I fight for her time too....
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    She is clearly Asian...
    I thought so, but apparently not...

Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Dont change it...now I feel bad!!!
    Don't feel bad! You didn't call me Marilyn Manson...I'll just use a pic of a puppy or something

Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Don't. My wife has her hobbies and I fight for her time too....
    I guess I shouldn't have said anything. A guy would have to compete with my kids and my Treos for time with me...
    I thought so, but apparently not...

Don't feel bad! You didn't call me Marilyn Manson...I'll just use a pic of a puppy or something
    Unless youre going to replace it with artwork of your puppy, we can 'live' with this highly attractive likeness of you...right guys..??!
    I guess If we must
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast