1.    #1  
    Hello, I'm new to this forum so apologies if this is a noob question...but I recently upgraded from an old Treo 600 (from my old job) to a 680 (new job). Both have Goodlink with MS Exchange. Over the years I had accumulated a lot of personal contacts on the old device that were in the Goodlink contacts database. I'd like to transfer them to the new device, however I cannot seem to beam the old contacts list to the new phone (when beaming, it asks if I would like to replce the existing Good contacts in the new phone, but after saying yes to this they do not import). Unfortunately I do not have a sync cable for the old 600. Any suggestions? Thanks
  2.    #2  
    On a related note, are there any GoodLink specific forums around - the official support website is pretty minimal and our IT staff isn't able to help. thanks
    When you say the contacts were in the GoodLink contacts database. The Good contacts are actually on your Exchange server. If you have left your old job (assuming that's where the contacts are), those contacts are on the Exchange server, not on your phone. Now, if you have access to those contacts outside of Good, then you can export them and then import them through Outlook at your new job and they will sync over to Good on your new device.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for yor reply.

Unfortunatley, that company was bought out and the old email servers are probably long gone. What I was hoping is that personal contacts that I had added via the Treo were also stored in the device itself, (since I can still view them on the old phone, but can no longer see the old company directory), and was hoping there was a way to get them out....

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    When you say the contacts were in the GoodLink contacts database. The Good contacts are actually on your Exchange server. If you have left your old job (assuming that's where the contacts are), those contacts are on the Exchange server, not on your phone. Now, if you have access to those contacts outside of Good, then you can export them and then import them through Outlook at your new job and they will sync over to Good on your new device.