Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have no desire to throw a tantrum over it; so I will keep at the same pace as now - no need to pledge. Ben
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I have no desire to throw a tantrum over it; so I will keep at the same pace as now - no need to pledge. Ben
    Am I missing something, is a burrito really good for the soul?
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    H -- you need to pledge!
    I pledge
    TO ANSWER ONE POSTED INQUIRY A DAY FOR THE NEXT 40 DAYS
    Two questions...
    Does this mean I can't answer any other inquies during the same day as I answered an inquiry (and thus, meet my daily quota)?
    Do incorrectly answerwed inquiries count towards the quota? (this is important, since I am usually wrong)
    If the answer to the first question is yes, you know that by answering it you would be precluded from answering my second question until the following day.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    I pledge .
    Two questions...
    Does this mean I can't answer any other inquies during the same day as I answered an inquiry (and thus, meet my daily quota)?
    Do incorrectly answerwed inquiries count towards the quota? (this is important, since I am usually wrong)
    If the answer to the first question is yes, you know that by answering it you would be precluded from answering my second question until the following day.

LOL

One inquiry answered per day would be the suggested minimum of the pledge.

Wrong answers (while not suggested), or incomplete answers are acceptable . . . . . it is the spirit of the attempt we are looking for here.

My answer of your question one, answered your question three.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I'm up to the challenge. Pledged!

BTW I'm going to Taco del mar and having a wet naked macho pork mole burrito with guac and sour cream. You eat one of these and you are done for the day.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Ugh! Here we go again...
    I pledge to only give positive Treo responses.

I also am extremely thankful that my Treo has never stopped getting Emails for anytime let alone 12 to 14 hours w/ Snapper.

curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    I pledge to be as helpful as possible.

I probably can't do 1 inquiry a day because time and synapses are limited and I don't know all that much!

How about this--I pledge to not make more inquiries than I answer!!

(and thanks for the good vibes, Perry, as we wait to see if our devices begin to live up to their potential--or at least the marketing hype/functionality promises!)

Be well, all.

David
    Last edited by dhbuckley; 04/20/2007 at 08:04 AM. Reason: typo
    I pledged in college, but I will now pledge again.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I pledge! (even tho I probably wont be able to answer any questions on the 700P ROM update anyways)
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
  12.    #32  
    christinac130
    haroldo
    theecigarman
    curtarmy
    dhbuckley
    jaharr
    hova

May I pledge too...by being helpful and corteous to others with whom I correspond, arguing only about the substance of the conversation without personal attacks or demeaning comments.

Almost forgot, and one helpful post a day...minimum...and correct information also, when possible.

Did I forget anything else?

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post

Did I forget anything else?
    World peace! (hopefully you saw Miss Congeniality)
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I pledge to eat a burrito this weekend...and to answer the questions I have...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    World peace! (hopefully you saw Miss Congeniality)
    Oh Yeah! World Peace...how could I forget that

What's up with the burrito and the Treo...no one likes enchiladas around here anymore?

What about steak?? Do men not eat meat anymore???
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    What about steak?? Do men not eat meat anymore???
    With enchiladas on the side

Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I pledge!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12