1.    #1  
    anyone use this? i just downloaded it but i'm not sure about it. website says you can get plug ins yet i only see the two included - datebook and to do list. i don't get any email notification on the today page - tho it says this on the website too.

i've emailed them but haven't heard back. i've read on these boards that these guys have checked out.

anyone have any input on facer??
    is the download a trial version or full version?

thanks!
    people here will vote for zlauncher - far more options, functions, etc.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I don't think Facer is around any more. At one point in time I wanted to purchase it, and when I clicked on the website link, it was dead.
  4.    #4  
    i did download facer but i'm not happy with it- thanks for the heads up - i'll check out zlauncher
    Facer 3 is very buggy and the developer is no longer working on Facer. Plug-ins never really took off. There are a few around somewhere but not many.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    i did download facer but i'm not happy with it- thanks for the heads up - i'll check out zlauncher
    You might also try TreoLnchr http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=131227
    As a formal Facer user, I can say I love Treo Launcher. I was willing to try Treo Launcher only because I figured I was never going to find launcher like Facer. I'm not satisfied with 2day. So I was more willing give TL a chance. But it really isn't like Facer at all except for the the fact that they both launch apps and the quick list. I think you are more interested in the Today Screen and you aren't going to get that from Treo Launcher, at least not yet. You can get some of that functionality from DAs that TL can use, but they are not elegant, IMO. As a formal Facer girl, the DAs just got on my nerves so I know longer use them.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
  8.    #8  
    thanks for your input - i'm trying 2day and so far it does seem to do what i want.