Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    I'm happy with my 700p, don't expect to get much joy out of the update. I'll be right behind Perry when he gets his 900p. Hopefully they will have more than one.
    Don't you guys ever learn? Been burned once, duck the next flameing fireball but try to catch the next one! ;-) I wouldn't consider the 900p until someone hacks it well enough so we can tell Palm to go to hell if we want! :-)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Enjoy the problems. While your 700p waits to go to the next application after leaving the web, pull out a pack of gum, unwrap a piece, place in mouth, start chewing. Pick up the phone and the 700p will be ready for its next command. I hope they don't fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    Enjoy the problems. While your 700p waits to go to the next application after leaving the web, pull out a pack of gum, unwrap a piece, place in mouth, start chewing. Pick up the phone and the 700p will be ready for its next command. I hope they don't fix that.
    Wow that's funny. I woudn't lose much sleep about this, I am sure Palm engineers won't dare to disturb such elegant Treo behavior; after all, we do need a break to chew our gum, don't we?
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12