Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    I've never read so many scathing comments about a new product before. Don't think I disagreed with one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sideman7 View Post
    Really?!?!? ...Have you read the comments on that page? I would think it would be in their best interest to just remove the page and try to pretend that it never happened...
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Isn't the patch being released by the carriers? So, in fact, Palm has completed the MR but it's up to the carriers to release it. That's the way I understand any revisions like this occur.....
    My business rep told me that they do not get any of the patches or update until the 3rd party releases them and we all get them on the same day from the 3rd party.

Anyways I posted in another topic I sent in the letter from Steve to a tech support agent it got escalated, I called today to get the status and they have shipped out a 755p to me. Happy now? No not really since I have to spend another $20 a memory card, I hope the new BB 8830 comes out within 30 days of me getting the phone so I can pay the difference and get the BB.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314