Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Seems like palm (lowercase, they haven't earned the capitol "P" yet) isn't really concered with the P.A.T.C.H (Please Attend To Customers Headaches) for us "outdated" 700p folk.....as far as they're concered we have an "outdated" device which doesn't warrant a passing thought. all these updates for the treo family already, but the 700p has been left in the dust, what a pity. It's like we don't even matter, but in the end it's ultimately our fault; we continue to buy their products.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    There are still 4 business days left this week. Let's see where we are at 11:59pm on June 1st. I would be surprised if the 700p MR doesn't come out by then - Palm would have major egg on it's face.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    I've been patient. I've been fair.

I'm very frustrated, and I want my $#&*@! update, and I want it NOW, Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo View Post
    There are still 4 business days left this week. Let's see where we are at 11:59pm on June 1st. I would be surprised if the 700p MR doesn't come out by then - Palm would have major egg on it's face.
    They already have major egg on their face. A little more wouldn't hurt them at all.
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    If the update does not happen within a week or if the update isn't sufficient. I will demand a Treo 755 upgrade. Screaming and kicking..!
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    If it's like last weeks 680 MR, then it will be Friday. That way they will get one final last week of testing in.
    Matty
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    The lag is driving me crazy, but there is no way I swithing to any currently available device. For me the delay between aps (especially) contacts is a total pain in the tail, but if that is the only problem I have... I aint goin nowhere. Let's see that update.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
    They already have major egg on their face. A little more wouldn't hurt them at all.

Palm is like a Duck, the water just flows away. They sustain these hits with no apparent repercussion.
    OK...what's today?..the 30th?....still no firmware ...so what are they gonna hold out longer than they lets Anna Nicoles body sit in a fridge? What da hell?????? Sinclair ...where the F@$# is the firmware upgrade???? Cmon buddy....before our freakin treos fall apart ..give it up!!!!!!
    This should answer your question:
    http://blog.palm.com/palm/2007/05/timing_update_f.html

Timing for the 700p maintenance release hasn't changed since we last posted to the blog (April 17th). At this time, we expect the software update to be available the week of May 28th. We will post an update if the timing moves.

Paul Loeffler
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    they could have just said June 1st...
    Palm has until Friday to release the patch, if they do and it fixes everything this will still be my last Palm product. If nothing comes out or the patch does nothing to fix issues I am going to file a small claims suit against Palm on Monday. I will be going for the full retail cost of the phone $650 along with $40 or so for the Missing sync I had to purchase since Palm desktop for Mac is older than Christ, I am also adding to the list Volume Care, Snapper Mail, Kinoma. I doubt I can collect on TomTom or my GPS unit since they can be used for other devices.
    If it does come out, the earliest will be late tomorrow. They will want to keep that foleo item as the headline on the blog, as long as possible.
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Palm has until Friday to release the patch......
    Isn't the patch being released by the carriers? So, in fact, Palm has completed the MR but it's up to the carriers to release it. That's the way I understand any revisions like this occur.....
    the patch is being released by palm and will be available for download on their site.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    the said the WEEK of may 28th...a week starting on monday takes you to sunday...i will bet against anyone out there that it is here by the end of sunday...
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    If it does come out, the earliest will be late tomorrow. They will want to keep that foleo item as the headline on the blog, as long as possible.
    I agree.. as long as possible...
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    Really?!?!? ...Have you read the comments on that page? I would think it would be in their best interest to just remove the page and try to pretend that it never happened...
    Quote Originally Posted by sideman7 View Post
    Really?!?!? ...Have you read the comments on that page? I would think it would be in their best interest to just remove the page and try to pretend that it never happened...
    Yeah I've read them. Pretty scary stuff. If I was palm employess, I would hire body guards. Some of them people sound like Charley Manson reincarnated.
    Matty
    But they still will want to keep the Foleo at the top of that page.....I may even be late Sunday, just to keep that headline up there.....
    Matty