1. nwr
    Does anyone have a 700p that will vibrate when you have a "task" to do and set an alarm for it and have switched the sound off on top? It seems to work fine as long as you have not switched the top to silent. I have been able to have all others vibrate ie phone, calendar etc. If you are able to get tasks to vibrate please let me know the settings.
    Thanks,
    nwr
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    All my tasks vibrate. Go to PREF then go to Sounds and Alerts, then Go to the appropriate alert window and switch Vibrate to always or when sound is off.
  3. nwr
    I have done that but there is no dropdown for tasks. Do you have a dropdown for tasks there?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    No I don't, I have them all set to vibrate. I will have to see which one vibrates the tasks.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I noticed that mine does not vibrate, yet I have all the settings in Prefs set to vibrate.

The setting must be elsewhere. Def like to turn it on, too.