Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. iomatic's Avatar
    Posts
    629 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
       #1  
    Probably already a rehash, and everyone already knows it. But it was new to me:

    Option (blue key), and then Menu.
    Quick screen dim
  2. #2  
    It also toggles the keyboard lights on and off...
  3. #3  
    How about Shift then Space giving a Tab. Is that documented anywhere?

    Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
  4. #4  
    nice shortcut!
  5. #5  
    How bout holding down the Home button on the Treo 680 to get a list of recently used apps. Or is that documented? (I never read documentation)
    All that Jazz
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsnbolts View Post
    How bout holding down the Home button on the Treo 680 to get a list of recently used apps. Or is that documented? (I never read documentation)

    I only happened on that one a week ago.
  7. #7  
    Here's another, earlier thread in this forum, that gives those shortcuts (except not the shift-space tab shortcut -- nice one Bob!), as well as some others:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...avorite+things
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    Here's another, earlier thread in this forum, that gives those shortcuts (except not the shift-space tab shortcut -- nice one Bob!), as well as some others:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...avorite+things
    The shift-space tab shortcut was on the 650, too...
  9. paw
    paw is offline
    paw's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbd View Post
    How about Shift then Space giving a Tab. Is that documented anywhere?

    Bob
    which is the shift button? what is a tab?
  10. #10  
    On the 680, the Shift button/key is just to the left of the Zero button/key. It has a little arrow and a little magnifying glass on it.

    As for a Tab, it gives you an indent. It skips about 8 spaces or 4 characters (the difference is because or proportional character spacing). If you're familiar with a standard PC keyboard, the Tab key is usually above the Caps Lock key on the left hand side.

    Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680

Posting Permissions