Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just received my Rex Regina cases and my first impression is...they're GORGEOUS! My first surprise was the beautiful packaging. Each case comes in a Rex Regina box with a slip on box over it. Inside the box, the case is covered by a felt cloth with Rex Regina on it...very classy Inside the case is a foam block to maintain it's shape when not in use.

The Croc pattern is beautiful and the Classic leather is just like COACH. I know from past experience with these cases that the leather ages and makes the cases more attractive over time.

The nicest part, for me, is their fit. Each case fits the 650 and the 680 snugly, but not tight. The Treos are easy to remove and I didn't have a problem with the buttons mistakenly being pressed during the removal. Yay!!!

The Stanton case is the horizontal pouch that has a built-in belt clip. Both Treo models slide in easily, but stay when moved around. The openings on the side allow for your headset to be plugged in while in the case to listen to music. The strap has a magnetic fastener that clicks into place like a snap. While holding the case upside down, with the Treo inside, the fastener stayed put, holding the Treo securely in the case. The belt clip is stationary and manufactured into the case. I'm not at all concerned with it popping off or tearing and it holds tight on my waistband without the Treo protruding too far forward. That's one of the things that bothers me about other pouch cases with the rotating, removable plastic belt clips.

The Harrison case is the vertical pouch. It fits just as snug as the Stanton, but does not have the strap across the top or a belt clip. It's also easy to remove, without accidentally pressing any buttons. I would recommend this one for use in a handbag, briefcase or cargo pants pocket with a closure. Again, while holding the case upside down, with the Treo inside, the case stayed put. (I didn't shake it around though, and I wouldn't recommend testing it without having some kind of provision in case it does slip out. )

The entire time I slid the Treos in and out of the cases, the screen did not light up once. These cases are buttery soft and exude class and style. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. I've never written a review, so I have no idea what I might have left out. I also have pics of the classic leather case if you'd prefer to see that version...

Rex Regina's website does not have the 680, 750 or 5G 80gb Video iPod listed as compatible devices, but they are. I have been informed that they are in the process of updated their website to show their availability.

http://www.rexregina.com/index_flash.htm

Thank you Kevin!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Christina...why am I not suprised that you got the PINK Croc case? It's you, girl!

Very nice...looks like the "perfect" case for the 680.
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
  3.    #3  
    Have I mentioned I like pink?? Are you extra busy today? You've been scarce posting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Have I mentioned I like pink?? Are you extra busy today? You've been scarce posting...
    Yeah...it's been mentioned, a couple of times.

Yep. Up to my "armpits in alligators"...like my Daddy used to say.

Only had time for one cup of coffee this morning too... , but I'm hangin' in there.
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    Vaja RULES !!

Sweet looking cases and I think I might have to order a couple.

That pink is HOTT !

Just ordered a Vaja Krzr case today and might go over and order a couple of Rex Regina's also.

I bet the RR cases will arrive a bit faster?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Only had time for one cup of coffee this morning too... , but I'm hangin' in there.
    I'm a coffee addict...I could never stop at just one! Don't work too hard...

Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Vaja RULES !!

Sweet looking cases and I think I might have to order a couple.

That pink is HOTT !

Just ordered a Vaja Krzr case today and might go over and order a couple of Rex Regina's also.

I bet the RR cases will arrive a bit faster?
    You're obviously a case addict so I'm tellin' ya, you have to get some! Check out the website. They have tons of hot colors, including ones to match the Crimson and Copper 680s

BTW...mine took three days to ship from Canada
    What kind of lining do the RR's have?

Soft?
  8.    #8  
    It's leather all the way through. And, you don't have to worry about the color rubbing off like some of the Vaja cases because they're aniline dyed all the way through. The Classic collection is soooo smooth. All the cases are beautiful, but even more so as they age...
  9.    #9  
    I was wrong...the skinned 680 does fit in the Stanton case.
    I was wrong...the skinned 680 does fit in the Stanton case.
    Will it fit in the vertical case with the Palm skin on?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Will it fit in the vertical case with the Palm skin on?
    No...the vertical case seems to have a much snugger fit. Maybe because of the lack of a strap to hold the Treo in?

The skinned 680 fits in both the Croc Leather and the smooth Classic Leather versions and slides in easily. I also find the Stanton Horizontal case is more pliable than the Harrison Vertical case...
  12.    #12  
    I see that 105 have stopped by to read my thread and there are only ten posts...and half of those are from me. It would be nice if you guys at least said "Hi" when dropping by, especially if you're one of my buds...

I hate starting threads, I always end up talking to myself in them...

ECHO, ECHO, ECHO...
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    As long as you don't have to repeat yourself when you're talking to yourself I wouldn't be too discouraged. I did enjoy the review, even if I already have too many cases to consider adding another.

Have a coffee and a donut and enjoy the morning.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1...ffeecupjv7.jpg http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7...1krispydh6.gif
  14.    #14  
    If you guys keep planting the Krispy Kreme cravings in my head, I'm going to gain 50lbs!
    mmmm, forbiden donut!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by adamcanion View Post
    mmmm, forbiden donut!
    LOL! Stop it!! I said drop by and say "Hi", not drop by and leave me with outrageously fattening food cravings...
    NICE review, Christina!! And yes, the pink croc case SO suits you!!
  18.    #18  
    Thanks ChristieC...I told you they're beautiful The pink is my favorite, I want it in the horizontal style now...

I probably look like I'm covered in cotton candy all the time...
    I probably look like I'm covered in cotton candy all the time...
    I'm quite sure cotton candy looks REALLY GOOD on you!!!
    I see that 105 have stopped by to read my thread and there are only ten posts...and half of those are from me. It would be nice if you guys at least said "Hi" when dropping by, especially if you're one of my buds...

I hate starting threads, I always end up talking to myself in them...

ECHO, ECHO, ECHO...

You always have me to beat on.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast