Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    I'm quite sure cotton candy looks REALLY GOOD on you!!!
    LOL! I have little ones, so that's actually happened. I can attest that cotton candy (after kids get to it) does not look really good on anyone...


    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    You always have me to beat on.
    That's true...I can always rely on you, Hooter
  2. #22  
    Hi
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Hi
    I got a page two!!!
  4. #24  
    Actually I do like the reply. clever
  5. #25  
    The Classic Leather Stanton in the black looks really classy and well-made. That's the one for me!

    Of course, if it is really all that hot when it comes...I'll probably wind up getting a brown one, and a Croc one (although probably not PINK ).

    I'll wind up with a Hooterville collection...
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Actually I do like the reply. clever
    I know it's not exactly what you were hoping for, but it's more honest...

    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    The Classic Leather Stanton in the black looks really classy and well-made. That's the one for me!

    Of course, if it is really all that hot when it comes...I'll probably wind up getting a brown one, and a Croc one (although probably not PINK ).

    I'll wind up with a Hooterville collection...
    Didn't you hear? Pink is cool for guys, now...

    The Classic Leather is really classy...I think it's the best choice for men. Simple and understated, yet elegant . I thought you were going for a match to your Crimson? Not thinkin' about the Red?

    Hooter better get at least one! He's trying every other case out there...
  7. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #27  
    Why is it that any accessory that arrives in a box wrapped in tissue paper (ie: Coach, Tiffany, anything from Nordstroms) will cause glee and enchantment in the hearts of women?

    On that same note, the products tend to work well and last along time. That must be what it is!!!!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Why is it that any accessory that arrives in a box wrapped in tissue paper (ie: Coach, Tiffany, anything from Nordstroms) will cause glee and enchantment in the hearts of women?

    On that same note, the products tend to work well and last along time. That must be what it is!!!!
    Why is it that men tend to be drawn to women that take care in their appearance and dress in a flattering manner? I think it's the same principle...they think good things come in pretty packages.

    You can probably apply that analogy to the your second comment, too...
  9. eodell's Avatar
    Posts
    182 Posts
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Why is it that men tend to be drawn to women that take care in their appearance and dress in a flattering manner? I think it's the same principle...they think good things come in pretty packages.
    but do they, or is the inverse true (i.e. - bad things come in pretty packages)

    This could launch a debate of its own.
  10. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #30  
    I am so not getting into this.

    But I know that good things come in pretty packages.

    Now back on topic.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by eodell View Post
    but do they, or is the inverse true (i.e. - bad things come in pretty packages)

    This could launch a debate of its own.
    I'm not touchin' this one...it could get ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    I am so not getting into this.
    Good thinking...
  12. #32  
    Those cases look great! I'll have to get one if I can ever get my phone to work with my car.
  13.    #33  
    You'll get it to work...someone will be able to help. Just hang in there...
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by StFunny View Post
    Those cases look great! I'll have to get one if I can ever get my phone to work with my car.

    StFunny...had to mention your avatar. Great stuff!! I call it "UFC Kitty"...!!
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
  15. #35  
    Yeah! POW!
  16. #36  
    Welcome to TreoCentral, StFunny.

    Hey, Christina...how snug is the fit of the 680 in the Stanton case? I like the way that the Seidio rubberized case on mine bulks up the phone just enough so that it doesn't rattle around in my Palm horizontal side case...but having had to remove and reinstall the case yesterday through two soft resets...I'm suddenly just not "feeling" the love for it anymore...know what I mean?

    If the fit is snugger (is that a word?) in the RR Stanton case, with just the naked phone...I'm in for sure.
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
  17.    #37  
    Terry,

    The fit of the 680 in the Stanton case is much more snug than in the Palm Horizontal. Even skinned, the 680 rattles around if I put it in mine. I love the Stanton case because I can use the skin if I feel the need, but I don't have to...
  18. #38  
    I'm going to have to order a couple of these someday.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    I'm going to have to order a couple of these someday.
    I think it's the least you could do for driving me crazy every day!
  20. #40  
    I just bought a Rex Regina Stanton case in basic black. It will be my first "horizontal" style case, and I'm looking forward to trying it out. From the reviews I've read (including this one), these cases have received about the highest praise I've seen for a case. Can't wait to get it!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions