Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Man what a crock of ****! They arent releasing anything! PALM really sucks. I dont think I am gonna ever buy one again. Nothing but broken promises. Honestly im sick of it. Why does everything they release turn to crap? 600 had problems, 650 bigger problems, 700 not even worthy of being called a cell phone.

Alot of people use their phones for work. I depend on my phone for 100% of my work. When I get a call waiting my phone resets 50% of the time.

We are due some kind of compinsation for waiting and waiting and waiting! Why not just say the phone sucks and give us our money back?

PALM get your act together!
    theecigarman,

Think it will be before...

The Mayan calendar ends on the Gregorian calendar date of December 21, 2012, which most people believe is the total end of civilization, as we know it
    from www.armageddononline.org
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tracerrx View Post
    theecigarman,

Think it will be before...

from www.armageddononline.org
    LOL , That was awesome.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Post #28

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Hey Dad, when is the next rest stop?

Can we stop at A&W?

I DON"T WANT to play the alphabet game.

Are we there yet?

Someone find out who runs that website and maybe we can change this:
    One theory suggests that a Magnetic Field shift will occur around this time
    to this:
    One theory suggests that a Magnetic Field shift will occur around this time--and PALM treo 700p's magically stopped resetting.
    Moved this back to the 700p Hardware Forum, as this is about the 700p patch announcement, not a more general announcement.
    Septimus...if Palm doesn't post an update today (telling us when the rom update will be available), then TC has to put something on the front page. Don't you think the time is right?
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    Septimus...if Palm doesn't post an update today (telling us when the rom update will be available), then TC has to put something on the front page. Don't you think the time is right?
    Yep, that's the plan. I'm giving them until 5PST
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Yep, that's the plan. I'm giving them until 5PST
    This is rediculous that Palm is waiting until the last second. Either say you have it or say you don't. The no comment situation for the past several weeks has been asinine. Palm creates a blog to communicate and puts a facade up that they are listening.

Palm - it's not hard to post a blog. If you can't post a blog, then how can you compete with RIM, Apple, Nokia, Motorola, ....
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Yep. Pretty lame, IMO.

It's also ridiculous, as opposed to rediculous. (no offense, just trying to make a joke.)
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    well, more exciting that we have something to wait for. This period of waiting will probably be a lot better than our mood after the announcement. Or maybe I'll be wrong...
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Geewhiz! Waiting for a post until the very last minute... Palm knows how to keep their fans on their toes...

The paltry 2 previous posts on the Palm Blog were posted at 3:05 and 4:45; so there's some slim chance the news will come between now and 5 pm.

Oh the agony of not even getting the ROM, but an update on the date... that's how extreme we are
    Anticipation. An-ti-ci-pay-yay-shun . . . it's making me late . . is keeping me way-yay-yay-yay-ating . . .
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I am old enough to actually have seen that on television.
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    Geewhiz! Waiting for a post until the very last minute... Palm knows how to keep their fans on their toes...

The paltry 2 previous posts on the Palm Blog were posted at 3:05 and 4:45; so there's some slim chance the news will come between now and 5 pm.

Oh the agony of not even getting the ROM, but an update on the date... that's how extreme we are
    5pm PST
    Man alive, I'd like to have a penny for every hit the Palm Blog has gotten today!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eodell View Post
    Yep. Pretty lame, IMO.

It's also ridiculous, as opposed to rediculous. (no offense, just trying to make a joke.)
    Perhaps he's Ricky Ricardo...

"It's juss so re-dic-culous, Lucy! Ah hahahahaha!!!"

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Yawn..
    Well it will live forever unless you delete yours
    wow.. not sure we should go there
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast