Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Has this thread been driven sufficiently off-topic yet?
    Actually, a good woman, good food, & a good beer is all good.... Hey Palm is going to make us gain weight waiting for this BIG announcement, maybe its a free burrito with every Treo purchase?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I've always been pretty pleased with the monster burrito at Cheesecake Factory. And with my 700p. (See how I brought that back on topic?)
    Maybe Paul L. of the Palm Blog has negotiated a salary bonus based on the number of hits on the blog. . . . . . by now, today alone, he has to have generated 10,000 hits by delaying today's blog posting until who knows when. . . .
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Don't forget Krispy Kreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's the ticket.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Chipotle steak burritos are the best. I could eat one of those now, and probably wouldn't need to eat again until after the ROM update is released. Maybe that was their plan..........
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vMAC View Post
    Chipotle steak burritos are the best. I could eat one of those now, and probably wouldn't need to eat again until after the ROM update is released. Maybe that was their plan..........
    just picked one up. by the time i'm out of the bathroom from the burrito rom update 1 should be out and rom update #2 should be 3 weeks past its promised date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Beltline Bar Wet Burritos

$5.99

Split it.

You will both leave full.
    Perry, I was intrigued as (1) I love burritos (2) especially when they're huge and cheap, and (3) I go through Grand Rapids every once in a while. But, alas, it appears that things change: http://www.campusfood.com/menu/items...09&catid=45831
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    No wonder we are all desperate for news. Trying to distract our busy mindswith food...

And I betcha' the Blog entry from Palm is going to be equivalent to a tiny morsel, an our d' oeuvre if you'd like for us big 700p afficionados. The real deal comes with the ROM. If it ever arrives. At this point I am having second thoughts about eating in the same joint for so long. I hear the boys accross the street have a better entree these days that now supports 320x320 screen resolutions, multitasking and multicolors. Not only that but my company would even pay for that lunch
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    Perry, I was intrigued as (1) I love burritos (2) especially when they're huge and cheap, and (3) I go through Grand Rapids every once in a while. But, alas, it appears that things change: http://www.campusfood.com/menu/items...09&catid=45831
    Your right J !!

For years it was $4.99
    Then it crept up to $5.99
    And I swear, with the last menu reprint, it went to the $7.49

They have probably just priced themselves out of their "Best in GR" awards. . . . .
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    So where is my dam update? Or are they giving me back my 650? WTF... This is like the first time I logged on here via a computer... I had private msgs... WARNINGS! haha
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I think the blog post should at this point instead be a recipie for the $hit sandwich Palm is feeding us. :-)

Sorry if I put any of you off your food!
    1) Palm announces intent to announce an updated--updated--updated-updated Rom release date on blog
    2) Palm integrated google AdSense into palm blog
    3) Palm uses revenues from AdSense to hire developer
    4) Developer creates new ROM update
    5) 700p Users receive new ROM update ..................Priceless
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Don't forget Krispy Kreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's the ticket.
    I passed a Krispy Kreme the other night and the light was ON, I had to stop. I could never resist a fresh, hot KK . I think I'd avoid all the other guys. They're probably not going to be very pleasant to be around after all the burritos...
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Just read my msgs... someone wrote something interesting to me... way off topic but wtf. iphone could utilize googles document editor and spreadsheet editor... That is HUGE. Just wish it wasnt Cingular.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Beats me where this thing is. I emailed Steve asking what the drama is all about and to just post it.

As for food... I love that beer commercial on the radio that salutes the guy who invented Taco Salads. That it has 1200 calories but has to be good for you because it's a salad! Thank you Taco Salad guy! Too funny.

WHEREREREREREE IS IT??????????????????
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Y'all are making me so hungry! Gosh, a Krispy Kreme would sure hit the spot about now!

I'm sure I've hit the Palm Blog over a hundred times myself today checking for any news. I hope all you 700p owners get some good news soon!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I passed a Krispy Kreme the other night and the light was ON, I had to stop. I could never resist a fresh, hot KK . I think I'd avoid all the other guys. They're probably not going to be very pleasant to be around after all the burritos...

Oh, yeah if the lights on I'm stoppin'. I have been known to stop even if the light is off.

Isn't talking about food so much better than waiting for palm to release the news. (how's that for a positive comment?)
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Isn't talking about food so much better than waiting for palm to release the news. (how's that for a positive comment?)
    I'd much rather be talking about the fixes included in the ROM update I just installed
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    tracerrx,

That will come in time. We just don't know when.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast