Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I setup my exchange account to sync with Versamail and I got into duplicate hell. I want to remove the account so I can sync normal again with Hotsync. Problem is when I try to delete the account my Palm resets. any ideas on how to remove the account in Versamail manually or disable it?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Hmm...interesting, sounds like it is still connected when deleting it. I would try two things. One: Warm Reset, this disables all your system functions so it can be deleted. Second I would try also creating a new account in versamail, making it the default but use crap info so it won't sync to anything. Then delete the other account.

Here is the warm reset info:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...1,Case=obj(887)
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    when I warm reset, Email(Versamail) won't launch. Goes right back to the launcher. I tried disconnecting from the network but that doesn't help either.

I have a second account. Can't find where you can set a "default" account though.

I don't want to hard reset b/c if I restore from my backup it will restore this problem.
    Create a phony baloney POP (or anything) account in VM. It can be completely fake. I used to do a bigpond.com.au account.

Go back. You should now be able to delete your clapped out Exchange account.

Make a new Exchange account.

Delete phony baloney account.

VM always wants to have at least one account in it. That may be why it won't let you delete Exchange.