1.    #1  
    I am using Good Messaging at work on a new Treo 700p. I am using my old treo 650 at home. After synching both phones on my computer at home, I now have 2 separate contact lists, one for Good Messaging and one for the native Palm application. Does anyone know how to consolidate these 2 lists into one?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    How are you syncing at home? Actually I am not familiar with Good Messaging so I don't know why I chimed in. But At home are you syncing with Palm Desktop.
  3.    #3  
    Yes. I am using the Palm desktop. (Good Messaging is an application to permit wireless downloads of email messages to the treo.)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Well since you are using two programs to sync, I am going to assume you are going to get two sets of Contacts.

I use two programs to sync, but I turn Contacts off on one of them.
    Last edited by BenJoeM; 04/16/2007 at 10:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    The answer on consolidation depends on the software that you are syncing with Good. I suspect it's Outlook. If you want to combine the addresses into one list, you can export all of your Palm contacts as v-cards (you can put them all in one file), then import them into Outlook. After that, you may have to clean up duplicates.

Hope that helps,
    Todd
  6.    #6  
    Thanks!