1.    #1  
    Is there any software or image for visor when using visor connect to the internet via modem, and actually install that software into ur visor?
    If you browse using PalmScape and 'click' on a PDB or PRC file it can be automatically installed.

Also lFTP can do the same thing.

I have not found anything that can handle zip files, though

HTH
    If you browse using PalmScape and 'click' on a PDB or PRC file it can be automatically installed.
    Browse-it does this too.
    Jeff
    originally poster by nurcombe

I have not found anything that can handle zip files, though
    I use YadaBrowse and it will unzip downloads whenever I use PalmGear. It gives you all the components of the zipped file and allows you to choose which one(s) you want to download. I haven't had the same experience with other browsers, however.
    Browse-it 2.0 lets you both download .prc/.pdb files, and it works with zips. The zip will open and you will see the list of files inside, form wich you can choose the files you want. With Browse-it and my thinmodem, I updated several of my programs, all of them from zips, while on a recent six week trip. The only problem I ran into is trying to open a zip that is inside another zip; and any programs that require you to run an .exe file.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.