1.    #1  

So where can we get Arctic,Copper or Crimson styli to match our phones??

I don't think you can.
    I've looked around today but haven't seen any that match our Treo 680's, not even on Palm's site.
    People still use the stylus???
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    People still use the stylus???
    I'm sure not all of us have your dainty fingers.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbd View Post

Bob
    Well, I would hope not! You big guys would look pretty odd...

Bob
    The 5-way and Fieldplus is my solution for "no stylus" with larger digits.

(And I think that there is another program that others use to enhance the 5-way's utility. Name?)
    Yup, still use the stylus - the 5-way being too awkward (and too Blackberry) for me in most cases.
    Besides, I shifted my Notes program over to the 680 so that I could do really quick reminders and stuff. 5 way and thumb boards are all very well and good, but not exactly the fastest thing to work on.

But oh, how I miss the heft of my TX's stylus. The 680s in a cheesy embarrassment - whatever colour its in.
    You could consider getting aftermarket replacement with the pen which is all steel and get rid of the color issue and light weight all at once.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I still use the stylus. For some programs/games it's just necessary.
    I am using the stylus less and less, as I become more knowledgeable about and comfortable with the Palm OS...and what does what and what takes you to where. I much prefer using the 5-way since I am comfortable with that after years of Motorola and Sony Ericsson mobile phone use.
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    The only time I recall using the stylus was the original calibration. I've mostly used the d-pad ever since my T|T.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Either you all have Christinac130's dainty fingers or you have apps that are very d-pad friendly. I have a number of apps that aren't that d-pad friendly that I use fairly regularly. I have a stick stylus on my desk at work and at home. Granted, I rarely use the built-in stylus, even though I replaced it with a Styra from Boxwave. I do use the keypad for data entry.

Bob
    ... I have a number of apps that aren't that d-pad friendly that I use fairly regularly. ...

Bob
    Which programs for example?
    Vindigo, for instance, is not particularly d pad friendly. Even Datebook 6 is more efficient with some stylus use.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Which programs for example?
    AutoBuddy, Bonsai (hard to drag and drop with the d-pad or fingertips), TomTom6, MSDict, IconMgr, FileZ, etc.

Actually DateBk6 is quite good. But there are enough so that I usually grap the stylus and hold it while using the keyboard.

Bob
    Either you all have Christinac130's dainty fingers or you have apps that are very d-pad friendly.
    Much more the latter. The ones that aren't are typically finger friendly.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...