1.    #1  
    I need immediate help!

I just started with a new company and they are all Blackberry hounds. I use (and love) a Treo 700P via Sprint.

Unless I can find a way for my 700P to access my company email through their Blackberry Enterprise Server- they are going to go-out and buy me a...Blackberry.

Does ANYONE know of a way for my 700P SPRINT -to access my company email via their Blackberry Enterprise Server. Are there any 3rd Party Solutions I can try? I called Sprint Tech Support and they said there is no-way!!!

HELP THanks
    Nobody's been able to get BB Connect, which worked on the 650, working on the 700P. You are SOL...

You could try Chatteremail, however, which may work if you have Outlook/webmail access as well.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Do they run Exchange for their server? If so you would be ok with the Exchange sync.
    Just get a BB... You might even fall in love with it...
    get the BB. so what if it works as advertised and does not crash everyday and BT works like you want and it is fast without lag. u can still love your treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    get the BB. so what if it works as advertised and does not crash everyday and BT works like you want and it is fast without lag. u can still love your treo.
    Funny.

Of course I'm looking at the future BB 8830 on Sprint which will be a CDMA/GSM dealie-bob and is kinda interesting to me since I travel internationally. It would replace a 700wx and a 750.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Funny.

Of course I'm looking at the future BB 8830 on Sprint which will be a CDMA/GSM dealie-bob and is kinda interesting to me since I travel internationally. It would replace a 700wx and a 750.
    Yes, the 8830 looks nice!