Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I bought an 8gb SDHC card about a month ago to use with my 650. I hacked the ROM on the 650, added the necessary files, and no problems at all.

Now I have a 700p, and to get an SDHC card working is supposed to be even easier. I read the thread on SDHC and 700ps already. That was how I knew to copy (not hotsync) the file over using Filez from my 2gb SD card to RAM on the 700p.

But nothing happens. I can see the correct files now on the 700p, but it won't recognize or even see that I have a card in.

Should I re-format the card? Would that solve it? Has anyone else had their 700p just not recognize the card after moving the files.

Oh, and I have done a clean install on the 700p. no new programs added yet. still nothing.

thanks
    K-
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I just tried reformatting the card to 32k clusters. Still works in my 650, but nothing in the 700p.

this is very frustrating.
    Don't know if it will help, but after putting the file on your 700p. Try soft reseting it.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    i managed to get it working. downloaded directly to the phone using the internet. that seemed to do it. working wonderfully now.

case closed.

K-