1.    #1  
    I am trying to set up chattermail on my treo 700p. I have a paid yahoo account. when I try to do a quick sync it says my pop3 account is to large and cannot be synced. I don't understand because earlier in my setup chatter mail popped up a message that said it would only download the last twenty messages.. how can that be to many?

anyone know how I can fix this
    Do you have it storing to the main device memory or the card?

Ben
  3.    #3  
    at the beginning I clicked a box that i thought meant that the messages would be stored on the sd card but now I can't seem to find under preferences where I could double check to see if I have it going to my sd card. Just so you know I have a 2 gig sd card with 1.5 gigs free so storage shouldn't be the issue.
    The limit is 2048 messages in the box, REGARDLESS of how many you will be sync'ing.

Marc
  5.    #5  
    That may be the problem, I may very well have over 2048 messages in my yahoo mail account. But how can I tell chattermail that I only want it to download say the last month's worth of emails. Or even just starting today if that is what it takes. As of know it is not downloading any email messages but it is telling me that my yahoo account is to large to be synced?

Do I have to go on to my yahoo account and delete some messages? I really don't want to do that because I keep that as my backup.
    Maybe use something else then. The limit has nothing to do with how many messages you'll be sync'ing.

Marc
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Marc any chance of chatter working with a hotsync conduit?

thanks.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    cigar - No, none.

Marc
    chatter and pop3

anyway to load more of a message? i have 400 lines inputed under options

i get mesages and do not even know they have an attachment unless i click on the more button on the bottom right...

i know when u send mail it is saved in the treo sent folder but is there anyway to have the sent emails sync with the pop3 sent folder on the PC?
    bump, anyone ....?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    i know when u send mail it is saved in the treo sent folder but is there anyway to have the sent emails sync with the pop3 sent folder on the PC?
    You will need to map your sent mail to a specific folder under Menu|Edit Mailbox|Other where it asks where you want your sent itrems uploaded to.

i get mesages and do not even know they have an attachment unless i click on the more button on the bottom right...
    The summary page shows a little paperclip by the message to indicate an attachment.

Hope that helps a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago View Post
    You will need to map your sent mail to a specific folder under Menu|Edit Mailbox|Other where it asks where you want your sent itrems uploaded to.

The summary page shows a little paperclip by the message to indicate an attachment.

Hope that helps a little.

sent items uploaded to, i think it just ask u that for imap not pop3, am i correct? because i do not see that option on my pop3 account

and for the summary page i guess u are saying to select summary box on the "other" tab on the pop3 account, i just checked that off.. so hopefully now when i receive a message it will show paperclip even though it has not downloaded the attachment yet

thanks for the reply !!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    sent items uploaded to, i think it just ask u that for imap not pop3, am i correct? because i do not see that option on my pop3 account
    Sorry but I only use IMAP. And if my memory serves me correctly I do not think sent folder synch is available with POP3. You might try the Chatter forums at www.chatteremail.com.
    is there anyway to have pop3 account sync on certain days, i only see an option to sync xx mins
    bump
    No, sorry.

Marc