1.    #1  
    Is it possible to synch the Treo 700p to more than one computer? I would like to synch to my work laptop as well as my personal laptop. My work laptop is running Outlook and my personal laptop is running the Palm Desktop. Thanks!
    Yes...
    You can do this -- but you will have to pick what PC will be "primary." Set the hot sync conduits with that computer to "synchronize". Set the conduits with the secondary computer to "handheld overwrites desktop."

However -- to make this work -- you can only enter PIM data on your Treo or on the "primary" PC, if you enter something on the "secondary PC" it will be lost and erased by the next hotsync with the Treo.

This will keep duplicate entries from being created on all 3 devices. I would suggest that your work PC be primary and your home/laptop be secondary.

If you have a program like Pocket Quicken installed on the home/laptop(the secondary PC) -- this is okay -- set that hot sync conduit to "sychronize" while leaving the others at "handheld overwrites desktop".

Cheers, Perry.
    I sync to my work PC (outlook) and my personal laptop (desktop). The conduit on both are set to synchronize, I have no problems.
    I sync to two laptops and a desktop and don't have to change the conduits...
    Well then . . . . . . what they said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I sync to two laptops and a desktop and don't have to change the conduits...
    Is one Outlook while another is Palm Desktop? I haven't done it that way so I'm not sure if it would matter or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Is one Outlook while another is Palm Desktop? I haven't done it that way so I'm not sure if it would matter or not.
    No, I don't use Outlook...I use the Palm Desktop on all of them. But, pool shark syncs to Outlook and the Palm Desktop on two computers and doesn't have to change the conduits...
    Perhaps I should be less selective when scrolling thru a thread on which posts to read
    Are you skipping over crucial posts?
    Maybe