Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I used to get on the BofA website all the time on my treo now it says that I have to "sign up for mobile banking" I looked all over the web site (desktop) and could find nothing. I called and they said, "we only have it set up for Tenn." What the crap is that?

Does anyone know how I can get around this? It forces WAP site instead of HTML . THanks
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeagle View Post
    I used to get on the BofA website all the time on my treo now it says that I have to "sign up for mobile banking" I looked all over the web site (desktop) and could find nothing. I called and they said, "we only have it set up for Tenn." What the crap is that?

Does anyone know how I can get around this? It forces WAP site instead of HTML . THanks
    Try skweezer.net
    I havent tried skweezer.net, but supposedly they are going to give us mobile banking and preventing us from accessing our account info until then via Treo. This has happened to me, although I noticed it months ago.
    Last edited by BMIC50; 04/12/2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: left out words
    well at least you aren't on Wells Fargo. We just weep bitter tears and don't even try.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    hmmm my treo works fine on a different bank. Give me your account info and I will try it.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    BoA just added mobile banking to the DC Metro area this week. They are in the process of rolling it out. It's awesome! Very slick interface. Easy to use and much, much quicker than using the regular BoA site. web address is www.bofa.mobi
    You have to go on the BoA website from a regular browser and sign up for Mobile Banking (which was a 2 second process) and go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris View Post
    hmmm my treo works fine on a different bank. Give me your account info and I will try it.
    Bank of America has disabled mobile devices to access their website....so your bank might allow this.
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    BoA just added mobile banking to the DC Metro area this week. They are in the process of rolling it out. It's awesome! Very slick interface. Easy to use and much, much quicker than using the regular BoA site. web address is www.bofa.mobi
    You have to go on the BoA website from a regular browser and sign up for Mobile Banking (which was a 2 second process) and go from there.
    I'm Jealous!
    Also, another thing to keep in mind is SplashMoney can sync its register with a ton of banks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Also, another thing to keep in mind is SplashMoney can sync its register with a ton of banks.
    Yeah, but BOA makes you pay to access your account wirelessly. The only way is to download the monthly file and sync it with your destop software, which is too much work for me!

Apparently not for all of us yet. I live just outside DC (Bethesda, MD), and don't have access yet. But thanks for pointing this out!
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Yeah, but BOA makes you pay to access your account wirelessly. The only way is to download the monthly file and sync it with your destop software, which is too much work for me!
    that is not true!
    I am looking forward to BoA access from my Treo.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jae_63 View Post
    Apparently not for all of us yet. I live just outside DC (Bethesda, MD), and don't have access yet. But thanks for pointing this out!

Last time I checked, Bethesda is part of the DC metro and the DC metro is part of the program (according to msgott). You should try and access it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    well at least you aren't on Wells Fargo. We just weep bitter tears and don't even try.
    I have no problems acessing my Wells Fargo
    unless you count being slow a problem
    Wow. Last time I tried (a while ago) online.wellsfargo.com said my browser was not supported so buzz off, fella.

I'll try again.
    Not sure about the "online." I just use www.wellsfargo.com
    that is not true!
    Try to sync SplashMoney wirelessly w/ your Treo... I have not been able to do this for over 2 years! You have to pay for some kinda Quicken package. Other than that, you have to manually download the file, sync it with the desktop application, and then sync that w/ the Treo. Prove me wrong and I will thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Last time I checked, Bethesda is part of the DC metro and the DC metro is part of the program (according to msgott). You should try and access it!
    But I did try it (and it wouldn't grant me access) ... that's why I posted my message. Apparently the coverage of the DC metro area is incomplete, at best, at this time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast