1.    #1  
    Hi, I noticed the print option is not in my Document To Go menu. Have reinstalled the application but it is still not there. Is there anything i can do?
    Thanks!
    You have to purchase the printboy software from:

http://www.bachmannsoftware.com/pbprem.htm

you just need the engine, there's a trial to check it out.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    You have to purchase the printboy software from:

http://www.bachmannsoftware.com/pbprem.htm

you just need the engine, there's a trial to check it out.

Thanks frantid, I have installed printboy software but the "print" option still did not appear. A friend who do not have a print software have the "print" option in the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by cttreo View Post
    Thanks frantid, I have installed printboy software but the "print" option still did not appear. A friend who do not have a print software have the "print" option in the menu.
    ok,

?I think there is an update to docs to go out there, not an upgrade -- an update you might try.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    ok,

?I think there is an update to docs to go out there, not an upgrade -- an update you might try.
    Thanks frantid, will just leave it as have option to print from printboy.