Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Anyone else suprised to see Treocentral on the blog? We do ***** the most right??
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    What blog are you referring to? (Newbie question)
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    blog.palm.com story is on frontpage treocentral.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    ah, thanks.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Note that the comments on the blog are heavily moderated and won't appear until someone okays them.
    Meh. He can post it here if he has balls.

The old VWoA CEO used to post in vwvortex.com.
    Yes, we do ***** the most :-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

We're very vocal, but I wouldn't say we're always *****ing...
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I saw at least 3 comments asking for the 700p ROM update. Also, we're pretty close to the end of the week. Didn't Sinclair promise some new information? Even though I suspect it will be little more tha a revised date and more excuses/corporate doublespeak....
    I wonder if theyre gonna start podcasting? That would be cool! And have their seminars on podcasts (would reach more people than just traveling)...promising idea if theyre listening!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    well it looks like Palm is doing what apple did. which is good. going to bsd they made darwin available. hopefully palm allows us to do as we want to the kernel
    Y'know, if Palm wants to start having real conversations with Treo users I know just the guy who can give them a seminar on how it's done. He happens to work for Palm, Inc., co-incidentally.

Marc Blank. Always available, always accessible, always responsible, a real human instead of a marketing/PRPRPR $person$, $and$ ($best$ $of$ $all$) $he$ $Made$ $Things$ $Happen$.

Maybe they should have him throw a little in-house seminar. But definitely don't let him run the Palm blog. I want Marc working on the software!