1.    #1  
    when I download a Excel file to either the expansion card or the handheld
    and try to view file the phone shuts right down......any thoughts ?
    Yeah, get QuickOffice! Quite a lively discussion going on over at 1src about Dataviz's upgrades prices, software download insurance, etc. Did you know after buying their product you have to pay another $2.99 if you want to download it again at some future time? That's absurd. Everyone should flood their feedback form and speak out against their strong arm tactics.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quickoffice supports vista and office 2007. Adios Docs to go!
    I had owned but not used QuickOffice for some time. Based on DTG's recent upgrade charges and now this "software download insurance" charge . . . cha-ching, nickel and dime me no less . . . I installed QuickOffice 7.6.4 and must say I'm very pleased and impressed. For one, no more hotsync file duplication (argh! with DTG).

The GUI is excellent and view options much more flexible with QuickOffice. After install I moved all the files and the three app, QuickWord, Quicksheet, and QuickPoint to run from the card (using ZLauncer) and that means I only gave up 2.x meg of RAM as a result of dumping DTG, still leaving me 23.3M. So far, QuickOffice is proving to be awesome!
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    looks like I will be changing to quickoffice as well..

Thank you.....
  6.    #6  
    but I did figure out what was wrong, Stupid me saved the documents
    as a word instead of Excel and that is what caused the freeze ups.....