1.    #1  
    Is there a way to get all the holidays in my calendar for good? Instead of having to install "hoilidates" year after year?

I use POS.

I was thinking about changing my PIM to outlook temporarily and turning on my holidays in OL then syncing. Then switching back.

Any other thoughts?

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

thanks guys!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    thats exactly what I did.
    I sync up with outlook at work and Palm Desktop at home. I have the dates reoccuring for x amount of years, and it brought them in no problem.
  3.    #3  
    Im only able to have it go thru 2007 on outlook. Do you know how to keep them going out further?

Different question tho, do you think if I did do this ONCE to get the dates onto the handheld, would they go back upto the POS PIM and stay there?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    You usually have to download a holidays patch after a couple of years.
    yeah.
    Mine comes from our exchange server, so I think our IT dept. handles the deployment of the holidays.
    I wonder if its possible to just send someone the calendardb file and have them merge somehow.
    Once you have the holidays in your Treo/Palm Desktop, you can set the event to repeat every year. Then select either repeat on the same date (e.g., Christmas) or repeat every fourth Thursaday of November (e.g., Thanksgiving).

This requires a bit more work manually than reloading hollidates every year, but all future holidays will show up (as long as you entered them).
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtan View Post
    Once you have the holidays in your Treo/Palm Desktop, you can set the event to repeat every year. Then select either repeat on the same date (e.g., Christmas) or repeat every fourth Thursaday of November (e.g., Thanksgiving).

This requires a bit more work manually than reloading hollidates every year, but all future holidays will show up (as long as you entered them).
    That won't work for Easter though.