1.    #1  
    How do i get photos off of my Treo 650? And onto my Computer?
    Thanks
    How about a hotsync and then they will be in the Palm Desktop Media tab.
    As well . . . . . . . .If the photos are in internal memory -- you may want to move them to an SD card to save space.

If they are on a SD card -- you can put the SD card in your PC's card reader and find them in the DCIM directory on the card.

Cheers, Perry
  4.    #4  
    where do i fing the media tab?
    Thanks
    It should be on the left side in your Palm Desktop, where the Contacts, Memos, Calendar etc... tabs are.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    If you never Hot-Sync, you could email them to yourself.
  7.    #7  
    I just cant find a media tab, i have all of the others, memos calender etc... I am usin os x version 4.2.1, does that have anything to do with it?
    Thanks
    Have you looked in your "My Pictures" file under "My Documents"? I think some 650 Desktops don't include the Media conduit, depending on where you downloaded it from.

When I used to hot sync my 650, before installing the 680 desktop, the hot sync would create a folder in "My Pictures" called Palm. All the pics from the Treo would be in there...
    Quote Originally Posted by alanhoggard View Post
    I just cant find a media tab, i have all of the others, memos calender etc... I am usin os x version 4.2.1, does that have anything to do with it?
    Thanks

Aha, a fellow Mac user. I found that the hotsync automatically puts these right into your pictures folder. You don't have to configure it to do so. In fact, it makes separate folders within "Pictures" for the SD expansion card and internal memory. If you hotsync, they'll be there.
    -- Josh (also looking for various stuff backed up by Hotsync recently)
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej View Post
    Aha, a fellow Mac user. I found that the hotsync automatically puts these right into your pictures folder. You don't have to configure it to do so. In fact, it makes separate folders within "Pictures" for the SD expansion card and internal memory. If you hotsync, they'll be there.
    -- Josh (also looking for various stuff backed up by Hotsync recently)
    It does that for Windows too...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I was just reading on an old thread that hotsync will only transfer pictures if you are using the Palm Desktop that came with your Treo CD, not the generic version from the Palm website. I think someone a while back posted the installation disc if you want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_x View Post
    I was just reading on an old thread that hotsync will only transfer pictures if you are using the Palm Desktop that came with your Treo CD, not the generic version from the Palm website. I think someone a while back posted the installation disc if you want it.
    Correct. When I installed the program from the cd, it has the tab. Downloading the latest version from palm, does not include this tab. However they do sync up into a folder under my documents.