1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Is there a way I can have the Wallpaper of the phone app ( main screen) show only one Header line.
    Right now, I have 3 lines
    Cingular Icons for Bluetooth,GPRS,Batter
    Time and Notifications
    Calendar Events

I can turn off calendar events and I will still be left with 2 lines.

Looking for an app that I can use to skin just the wallpaper. I looked at skinner, looks like it handles only the dialpad.

Any thoughts?

hhol
    The two top lines do scrunch the wallpaper picture, don't they? It would be much more attractive without the time/date line.
  3.    #3  
    yep, I agree.
    The only thing i can think of is use a launcher ( zlauncher ) or something like that then you can

Who are You talking to?

See Who Here
    Those launchers are so bloated...I like the simplicity of the native launcher. I don't want to add a bunch of stuff just to get rid of one line on the phone's wallpaper screen. Although, I don't really use that screen anymore anyway...I use DialByPhoto. It's much prettier...
    Quote Originally Posted by hhol View Post
    Hi,
    Is there a way I can have the Wallpaper of the phone app ( main screen) show only one Header line.
    Right now, I have 3 lines
    Cingular Icons for Bluetooth,GPRS,Batter
    Time and Notifications
    Calendar Events

I can turn off calendar events and I will still be left with 2 lines.
    Unless you use some alternate phone application, I believe this will not be possible.
    Daniel Seifert
    Vote for your favorite skins at http://skinner.79bmedia.com
    i agree i like how dial by photo has everything in it, Can you change the home key on the palm

Who are You talking to?

See Who Here
    Does Dialbyphoto show the Carrier name in the upper left hand corner or somewhere else?

All the pics I see of Dialbyphoto just show the date there.
    Nope...no carrier name on the DBP screen.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Nope...no carrier name on the DBP screen.
    So, can this replace the Phone app? Meaning can I point the phone button to DBP? I know I could try the trial version, I thought I'd still ask.
    Yes, DBP can be mapped to the green phone button. Pressing the button will toggle between DBP and the native phone app. Pressing the button from anywhere else on the Treo will take you back to DBP.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Yes, DBP can be mapped to the green phone button. Pressing the button will toggle between DBP and the native phone app. Pressing the button from anywhere else on the Treo will take you back to DBP.
    I am going to give it a try.
    Now, I will have to figure out a way to get pics of the hundred odd contacts in my phone book
    If you want a pic and don't have one for a certain contact, DBP has people icons that you can download and assign. I only use pics for my most called contacts...