Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Someone have that link to a site which has every teams schedule to import?

I use to have it lost it can't find it.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I found that one also. there is a free site out there. pdaschedules... something like that.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    http://www.pdaschedule.com/ is the home page, it looks like a wap site that hasn't been updated for this year. IT looks like it is handled via avantgo. Goodluck.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    why bother with loading up your treo with RED Sox crap?

Go Yankees
    I too was looking for a good MLB schedule download for my Treo 700p. I didn't care for what was out there as most looked like they imported into calendar. Found on the Sprint branded 700p there is the On Demand application that has the MLB schedules. You can put your default teams in and it will track. You can also select the game and it will update all of the stats and scores. Probably the most useful feature of the app, IMHO.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    why bother with loading up your treo with RED Sox crap?

Go Yankees
    I am a longtime reader of the forums, and have learned much over time, which I greatly appreciate. That being said, I couldn't let this comment go, it is out of place, and factually untrue. Now that 3/5 of the Yanks rotation is on the DL, they'll have a tough time staying w/ the Sox.
    I look forward to contributing in a larger sense from here on out
    Try GetSportz it's free.

this is a free application for your Treo that has all the sports information you are looking for. News, Schedules, Standings, Scores, Injuries even watch live baseball!

Launch your Treo browser to www.getsportz.com

We are still adding features so please feel free to contribute.

James Fisher
    Bluefish Wireless
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Checked out the app. I like it.

3 options I would like.

1. change Font size. I want it smaller if possible.

2. Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy!!! if you could get espn or yahoo that would rock.

3. Links to that game to listen to via ptunes.

Those are just ideas... keep up the good work.
    Memoware has a RedSox 2007 schedule that you can load on to your Palm.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    I am a longtime reader of the forums, and have learned much over time, which I greatly appreciate. That being said, I couldn't let this comment go, it is out of place, and factually untrue. Now that 3/5 of the Yanks rotation is on the DL, they'll have a tough time staying w/ the Sox.
    I look forward to contributing in a larger sense from here on out
    I don't care who's disabled or active on the Yankees, they all s#@k! How about that sweep last week huh?
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    That's old news man. How about the flogging the yanks took from Boston tonight? Rivera got torn apart. What's his era now, 12???!!!
    I'm not a Yankees fan. I have suffered the slings and arrows of being a Mets fan since the days of Ed Kranepool.